Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises: Bat-Pod Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found these hockey puck holders that can help you angle the batpod for a more dynamic pose. I only used one but you could use them on both wheels for more stability. You get 2 per hockey puck holder

BBBA98FA-8796-4742-993A-5BE9CAF383E1.jpg

4F7F8F5C-B26D-445E-A2E0-CBE2B683D5DE.jpg

F2D60DA6-BC0D-4083-9E47-BB66926D9BC2.jpg

How did you get your wheel flat on the base of the hockey puck case? I can't get mine to fit in the middle of the case as you did. Does the case corners & sides imprint/dent the rubber on your wheels?

hey guys, i have a hottoys batpod mint condition. bought from SS and never opened or displayed. i am thinking of selling it. what's the going price for that nowadays?

I just picked up a displayed Batpod for $260 shipped from kanine

This has got to be the coolest 1/6 vehicle EVER and it looks awesome displayed with the armory.

I like it so much I glued the arm shields and support rods because I can't ever imagine selling it :)

I also took a chance and removed the handle bar cables because I think they look a bit sloppy and I am so glad I did.

It looks a lot sleeker without that mess.

Last edited:
Love the bat pod but hate those arm shields - complete PITA. :gah:

Not if you glue them :)

Here is a picture of the handle bar / arm shield area that shows what it looks like with the 3 wires removed, this is something you only do if youknow you will never sell the item

If someone could photoshop the batpod out if this image it would make a neat backdrop for a Detolf

Dark+knight+rises+catwoman.jpg

Seems like the pod should be supported from the frame as the front wheel seems to angle sideways a bit when on it's wheels. Going to make some clear acrylic stands to accomplish this.

Back