Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises: Bat-Pod Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my batpod today and wow its a great piece, paid $340 shipped for it. I got it mainly to go with Selina Kyle, i dont even have a Batman yet :lol i think this will be it for my dark knight vehicles. The tumbler goes for crazy money!

bad9628423c98de12c0b53b8595fd2a9.jpg

01c6ba2ce78fadf6ff8dd23616b21b93.jpg

95df2771dd1a0f76a7d18757d231a90c.jpg

fe6d9fb1082935d8929e3b214d09b597.jpg

Just great great awesome posed
pics- but get rid of Beavis & Butthead they ruin the atmosphere!:slap

The only thing that would make the display better would be to point the Pod the other way around, so we can just imagine them laughing while staring at it.

Had Catwoman for the longest time. Finally decided to break her out. Now, the Bat-Pod is complete......

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

After seeing these pics and others, I think if Sideshow or someone doesn't release a Catwoman on Batpod statue at SDCC I'm going to have to get this version. As much as I want her in full riding position, I can live with the way you guys are displaying her. She looks straight out of the movie in many of these images.

After seeing these pics and others, I think if Sideshow or someone doesn't release a Catwoman on Batpod statue at SDCC I'm going to have to get this version. As much as I want her in full riding position, I can live with the way you guys are displaying her. She looks straight out of the movie in many of these images.

Why would you buy the statue outside of just a little more size? At least with the sixth scale you can change up her position on the bike and the bike itself. The display options are greatly more for this than a statue.

She is a great figure for the bike and the HT figure works quite well on the bat-pod. If you like what the pictures are showing go for it.

Why would you buy the statue outside of just a little more size? At least with the sixth scale you can change up her position on the bike and the bike itself. The display options are greatly more for this than a statue.

She is a great figure for the bike and the HT figure works quite well on the bat-pod. If you like what the pictures are showing go for it.

Not for the size so much as for the Selina sculpt that would be far better designed to ride the bike.

I just received a used Batpod and it is in great shape except when I turn the lights on, they only stay on for a few seconds and then shutoff. I went to check the batteries and one of the batteries is insanely hot to the point I can't even touch it. I've tried numerous number of batteries, old and new, and the same thing always happens (alwyas the same battery slot that gets hot. Anyone ever encounter this?

Back