Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises: Bat-Pod Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stuck sick at home so I figured I'd post some pics with my modded DX12

75A14EF8-449A-42C7-9E5B-CD4208A4477E-62183-000011F160DBDEDF.jpg

F42452FC-6A1A-45E3-B270-18D2C7C96DE0-62183-000011F159738E9A.jpg

At least your making the best of a bad situation. Those are great pics :clap Hope you feel better soon. I know it's only a little thing but I love the look of the EMP gun on the back of the batpod, especially when it's positioned correctly like that. Looks awesome.

At least your making the best of a bad situation. Those are great pics :clap Hope you feel better soon. I know it's only a little thing but I love the look of the EMP gun on the back of the batpod, especially when it's positioned correctly like that. Looks awesome.

Thanks man :hi5:. I had to do something, I was going stir crazy lol

And you're right, it's a little thing but it definitely gives the pod a different look. I noticed that too about some of the pics of the pod and EMP gun to, that the gun was facing down. Thought that was a little odd and drives my OCD crazy :lol

Haha, well it looks like it was time well spent. I'm desperately awaiting my batpod so some decent pictures are great to help me pass the time. But yeah I know, the EMP gun looks really cool attached to the batpod but it has to be positioned right, and looks awesome lit up like that. So whenever I saw it the other way around I just wanted to reach into the screen and turn it around. :lol

Heres my pic of my dx02 and my batpod. I used the cape more than planned so I put my dx12 on display in the case since it looks better.

34823ao.jpg

This looks dope. Got some more shots from different angles?

thanks man, not really, I took that real quick with my phone. I had my batpod in the box til I finally got my dx12 today. I didnt want to remove my dx02 from the detolf until the 12 came in. So I left the pod in the box til today and put the 2 on the bike.

Heres my pic of my dx02 and my batpod. I used the cape more than planned so I put my dx12 on display in the case since it looks better.

34823ao.jpg
Really looks awesome there mate simple pose that works wonders :wink1:

I almost passed on the pod for a second time was getting a bit tired of HT & there iron man & batman announcements & new products getting priority as usual, but i really liked the TDKR movie & immediately wanted Selina kyle for that scene on the pod so i had to get DX12 & the bat pod to go with her lol I feel my will power becoming weak damn you HT :rotfl

Ya that pose took about 4 seconds lol. Then I stepped back and was wow that looks pretty good.

Woo Hoo thought i was gonna wait a bit longer coz of the Chinese new year but my Pod has came in the shop today which was a day earlier than scheduled so i expect it to be with me in the next few days. Hope there's no issues with it after the long wait has anyone had any broken or QC issues with the latest batch of Pods?

Well they were £219, and I did pre order one with them but not heard anything since, and now it says sold out. So was wondering if anyone else had ordered one with them or has any info

Not sure about any dates FP had but i contacted a few shops in the UK last week that still had them for pre-order & they were estimating to get them in around the 12th-15th Feb.
With the Chinese new year coming up on the 10th i looked elsewhere for one as i had a slight feeling they would get delayed & remembered Toy Palace Germany & they had them advertised due in stock 22/01/2013 so i ordered mine Saturday just gone & they came in the shop today so getting it delivered tomorrow or Weds, Was good for me as im temporary in Germany & they wanted £60 to ship the Pod from UK shops to Europe which is a rip off & a nightmare if it turned up damaged or QC issues. I'd drop them an email mate or ring to try get any new info. It sucks man us lot in the UK seem to be one of the last countries to get all this stuff shipped over.

yaaayyyy just got my replacement from SSC... looks better i think.. a friend said that it is still misaligned a bit.. but i dont see it...

Hey mate what was wrong with the first pod you received from SS?
Mines coming tomorrow & wanna know what common problems to possibly look for. Was it a QC problem or broke

Just ordered mine from collectable kitbash! The last one as well! :rock I still haven't got my dx12 so I don't mind waiting. Plus if mine has the wonky wheel issue ill be in good hands.

Back