Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises: Bat-Pod Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello I just got the tumbler last week got batpod on order and dx12 what's the wonky wheel issue I am new don't understand

Thanks i have the tumbler and the wheel is a little loose on one side but i guess there more show items

Just ordered mine from collectable kitbash! The last one as well! :rock I still haven't got my dx12 so I don't mind waiting. Plus if mine has the wonky wheel issue ill be in good hands.

Hey mate was the Pod in stock at darrens shop when you ordered or was it still a pre-order? I just looked on his site today & the pod had dissappeared from the site, Just curious if he got anything else in from the HT shipment

should have mine on thursday from Lee over at Collectiblesdirect :yess::yess: now the wait for Lee's dx12 stock gets even worse :gah:

why mate whats happened with the Dx12's over at collectibles? The estimated arrival of the DX's in the UK is shocking every shop has a different arrival time & some are months apart. It makes it so difficult to pick a shop as others get them in before anywhere else. I had no choice but to PO batman as everywhere else has sold out & i aint using crappy ebay or buying from asia

why mate whats happened with the Dx12's over at collectibles? The estimated arrival of the DX's in the UK is shocking every shop has a different arrival time & some are months apart. It makes it so difficult to pick a shop as others get them in before anywhere else. I had no choice but to PO batman as everywhere else has sold out & i aint using crappy ebay or buying from asia

Nothings happened, i mean having the Batpod with no Batman it just isn't complete untill Bats is with it. It doesn't bother me about the timeframes, it helps spread the cost in my eyes. Its when you have the pod with no rider its :gah::gah::gah: thus making the wait for bats that little bit harder.

Nothings happened, i mean having the Batpod with no Batman it just isn't complete untill Bats is with it. It doesn't bother me about the timeframes, it helps spread the cost in my eyes. Its when you have the pod with no rider its :gah::gah::gah: thus making the wait for bats that little bit harder.

Haha i know what you mean mate got the Pod coming in the morning with not a sole to put on it, im dying to get my hands on the DX12 & all his goodies in the box i was informed by my supplier he is due in on the 12th feb but that is likely to change possibly due to the chinese new year on the 10th the whole of china will come to a standstill haha :slap

Hey mate was the Pod in stock at darrens shop when you ordered or was it still a pre-order? I just looked on his site today & the pod had dissappeared from the site, Just curious if he got anything else in from the HT shipment

It was still a pre order mate. I snagged the last one so that may be why it has disappeared from the site! I've never ordered a boxed item from Darren before, only loose parts, so it's good to finally get something big from him! :) :lol

Nice one mate you will be happy with it when it comes, Yeah Darren is a good lad i have bought bits & pieces from him pretty much since he started out. There ain't that many decent shops in the UK with good prices & the ones we do have pretty much sell out fast.
I ended up getting my Pod from Germany Ordered it on Sunday & it should be delivered today fingers crossed.

If anyone missed out on the Pod for pre-order or just don't wanna wait out for UK stock to come in, Toy Palace Germany has them in stock right now for 274 euro which works out about £228 & the shipping to UK & some parts of Europe is only 12 Euro about £9-£10 plus no customs charges coz were in the EU. This is where i bought mine there very efficient & speak English too :)

Cheers mate, I hope so. My first 1:6 vehicle :) yep, decent places to get things like this are rare in the UK, it's either collectable kitbash or OSB for me, I steer clear of play.com and especially forbidden planet, there's never that feeling of security with them if something is up, IMO.

Thanks for the tip as well, I'm sure that will help out a few people!

Yeah its my first 1/6 Vehicle too, i did order the tumbler last year but due to being made redundant i had to cancel it, at the time i wasn't to bothered but seeing the prices almost double now for the tumbler i kinda regret cancelling it & dunno if i could ever afford it again or justify paying the high price its going for, I only used Forbidden Planet once when i bought the first release of the SS sandtroopers few years ago & it was in stock & took weeks to be delivered so that was my 1st & last time using them lol I wouldnt touch play.com there prices are a joke

Exactly mate! Sorry to hear about the tumbler, I'd absolutely love that but as you say prices are mental. Tbf though I like the Batpod just as much as the tumbler. You can somewhat fit a Batpod into a display case :lol

yeah i think your right there Mate, seeing the awesome detail of the Pod & the unusual shape & the nice size of it im glad i got it instead of the tumbler. I look at the tumbler at times on here & think it just looks like a big blob of black with wheels lol There is not as much definition as the pod has. Plus the black tumbler is not in TDKR movie so it is not missed.

I have both the Tumbler and the Pod and pictures really don't do the Tumbler justice. It is a great piece if anyone has the proper space to display it as it is a large vehicle. I love the pod to but I will say that the pod has to have someone with it to bring more presence to a display where the Tumbler can be by it's lonesome. Everyone is different though and that's just my opinion :)

C8C7A669-5C1D-4A7A-87B1-82CA88C21667-49198-00000E200F48E821.jpg

E0D2BA54-FB89-4FF9-A1C5-A0D7FE309E8B-49198-00000E200A06CCB8.jpg

4E172BA4-9918-4B46-900F-22123D669C74-49198-00000E2004DA1212.jpg

the tumbler is so masive, you can have it alone, no other batman figures, and still look impresive

I have both the Tumbler and the Pod and pictures really don't do the Tumbler justice. It is a great piece if anyone has the proper space to display it as it is a large vehicle. I love the pod to but I will say that the pod has to have someone with it to bring more presence to a display where the Tumbler can be by it's lonesome. Everyone is different though and that's just my opinion :)

C8C7A669-5C1D-4A7A-87B1-82CA88C21667-49198-00000E200F48E821.jpg

E0D2BA54-FB89-4FF9-A1C5-A0D7FE309E8B-49198-00000E200A06CCB8.jpg

4E172BA4-9918-4B46-900F-22123D669C74-49198-00000E2004DA1212.jpg

Really loving those shots there mate especially the last pic,Is that the actual bat cave in the background? Don't get me wrong i do like the tumbler But the prices now & what they will be in months to come just do not justify having it anymore. The camo one just does not interest me at all as i will never be getting bane as i didn't like the character he kind of did my head in lol

Really loving those shots there mate especially the last pic,Is that the actual bat cave in the background? Don't get me wrong i do like the tumbler But the prices now & what they will be in months to come just do not justify having it anymore. The camo one just does not interest me at all as i will never be getting bane as i didn't like the character he kind of did my head in lol

Thanks man. Yeah it's a pic of the batcave that I had printed in poster size. It's part of the Tumblers display.

And I understand about the prices. It's why I would have never owned the Tumbler if they didn't do the second run. It's a great piece though if you ever get the chance to own it. The only reason I'm not interested in the Camo version is because besides the paint they didn't change anything. If they would have put the cannon of the rocket launcher on there I would have maybe bought it.

Back