Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises: Bat-Pod Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does enyone hass the issue of the gun that ons side is higher than the other side? Mine is 1/4 inch higher!

I finally opened mine today. Its very impressive and bigger than I thought it would be. I had to put it back in the packaging though, because I don't have anywhere to display it currently. :monkey2

My Bat-Pod arrived from CSC. I had to use emery cloth on the ends of the handle bar supports to get them into the holes, but otherwise no issue with the assembly. The front wheel does tilt slightly to the left. I attempted a fix by loosening the two screws on the underside (either side of the DC Comics TM). This should have allowed me to rotate the front wheel assembly & align it with the rear, but alas it wouldn't budge. I was surprised (OK, more disappointed then surprised) - if those screws aren't providing clamp-load to keep the wheel assembly in position, they serve no purpose whatsoever that I can see. Nevertheless, I'm quite pleased with how it looks opposite my Tumbler. :)

IMG_8327.jpg

IMG_8318.jpg

IMG_8307.jpg

IMG_8299.jpg

IMG_8296.jpg

I see.

Love the detail on this thing. The metal pieces surprised me... I expected it to be like Tumbler. Wonder why they didn't make the spoiler parts metal for the Tumbler when they decided to give the Pod some metal framework.

I see.

Love the detail on this thing. The metal pieces surprised me... I expected it to be like Tumbler. Wonder why they didn't make the spoiler parts metal for the Tumbler when they decided to give the Pod some metal framework.

Somewhere in the making of TDKR mentioned about the change of materials used in the bat-pod to aluminum so Selina/Catwoman stunt could drive it for real. Hence, the silver/metallic paint on the new bat-pod.

Sold out now at AE...don't think it'll be around much longer now that DKR is out on blu..............inspiring!

No...ill be using one for selina but right now its boxed until my batcave case gets finished and im displaying it alone next to the tumbler

Back