Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises: Bat-Pod Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Made my last flex pay on this and the DX 12.... Both should be here next week! :yess: Now to find some room to display them. Is the pod a dust magnet? Can it be displayed in the open without it collecting too much dust?

I ordered mine from an online retailer for $242 shipped yesterday. A pretty decent deal if I do say so myself.

I try to do my best.

8217622724_eabf73817d_o.jpg

8217621868_b4466fa447_o.jpg

8217620940_faf839492a_o.jpg

Mesmerizing picture AGEN....just like the movie still.

I've still yet to receive mine.

Just noticed today that in the movie the EMP gun is in the locked back position when clipped to the Batpod (probably to show off the lights more).

Made my last flex pay on this and the DX 12.... Both should be here next week! :yess: Now to find some room to display them. Is the pod a dust magnet? Can it be displayed in the open without it collecting too much dust?

I've had my pod out in the open (albeit just exposed on one side) and I've no problems with dust so far.

:gah: Just checked my tracking and it said attempted delivery and shipping notice left. Here I am hanging out in the living room and rushing my wife out the door :1-1: so that I wouldn't miss it and have time to enjoy it (smuggle it in). Mail man/woman is off the Christmas card list. :pfft::lol

I know why they didn't attempt delivery now. There is a customs charge of $15. So freakin annoying...this thing keeps getting more and more expensive :lol

Have two Batpods sitting in a stack, one for Bruce and one for Selina...watch DKR on blu and you will be compelled to grab one of these Pods!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have two Batpods sitting in a stack, one for Bruce and one for Selina...watch DKR on blu and you will be compelled to grab one of these Pods!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed. It is awesome and such an impressive size. I'm glad I bought one despite all the negative reviews.

Back