Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises: Bat-Pod Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love to know this too. I've got my handlebars in, but the little black plastic pieces they gave us aren't in the holes very far. In fact, I don't think one of them is actually in at all, but rather just resting on the edge of the hole. Any tips to get these things more stable?

I was considering glueing them in place permanetly but I am not sure yet.

I got two from AE today, unfortunately I'm still at work. Hopefully I can get one up and going tonight. We shall see.

Ok, got home. Opened up one. Asides from breaking off the exhaust without even knowing it -_-

And the handlebars having trouble staying on . . ..

This thing is really awesome. A bit flimsy, but it looks amazing. Not sure if I need two, so if a boardie is interested let me know, I'd sell at cost + shipping.

I also think Batman will be the last person I display on it.

65382_10152290284095508_1359789996_n.jpg

20407_10152290288805508_671280777_n.jpg

Last edited:
Ok so tomorrow I think I am going to spend the time posing the DX02 on the pod. I've decided to not use the DX12 on there because I feel that the figure on it's own is too nice to waste displaying him sitting on the pod to be honest. So my choices are DX02 or Catwoman. Since Catwoman is not out yet, I will move forward with working on the DX02 sitting on there. I feel at this point that the DX12 kind of makes the DX02 look outdated in my eyes. So for this reason, why not use the older figure to display on the pod and serve it's purpose in that way. The suit will be more covered up that way and if done right, will still look badass posed on there.

When done, I will post pics.

Bit of a train wreck of a re-release. They should've sorted out these issues from the first release, but figured - rightly I suppose - why tf bother 'cause peeps'll buy it anyway.

Got mine today. Inspected it and found it tilt to the right a little bit. Thus cause one side of the gun lower than the other side. 1/4 of an inch difference. Anyone has that issue? or this is a common problem?

My bottom tailpipe was broken off when I unpacked it :( The handle bars are also THE WORST to get them to stay on. especially when trying to put anyone on it, like batman

I was going to buy the Bat-Pod this morning from a site that had it at a deal price last night. Sadly, it is now gone and I can't bring myself to pay the full price for it.

I was torn on whether to get this or the tron lightcycle, but after all the problems folk have with it I think I'll go with tron. I have the tumbler coming anyway so it's all good.

Back