Hot Toys - The Dark Knight - 1/6th BATMAN (New Costume)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm sure most people won't mind an extra month wait, if it ends up being more accurate.

TDK suit Batman is due out in September (if late September then that is still a good two months away) so there is still hope that changes will be made....hopefully the molds for the "inaccurate" TDK suit weren't casted yet cause I know they are hella expensive to have made.

Weird, the supplier in my country says it will be out in August and with HT stuff, they are always accurate.

If HT is indeed making corrections, perhaps they feel the deadline will still be met. Or they're waiting to see how much longer it will take, and then they'll announce a change in the date. Better to delay something at the last minute than delay now, actually hit the original date, and then either sit on the products or change the date back and blindside everyone.

Anybody know what online retailers still have this available for pre-order??

It's the BB suit figure due in August - I thought the TDK one wasn't due until Oct?

On Hot Toys' site it says 3rd quarter. So I'd say Sept.

lets make some people nuts by putting these pictures online :)

dk05vj0.jpg

dk06qe3.jpg

Riko, where did you find these pictures? Can you direct me to a site where I can view them all?

Cheers
Nanda

Ordered mine from Toys2 several days ago. After seeing the movie, I don't know how I will keep my sanity until September.:banghead

I just bought mine on ebay for $209 shipped.
I was trying to decide what to buy first batman or joker.
The new suit looks so bad ass and yes the joker looks unreal.
I might look arround tonite and get the joker.

finally secured my order...GoodShipped has a BUNCH of them up. $190 shipped with insurance and their feedback looks pretty good too so i'm not that worried about them.

Probably won't matter anyway, Hot Toys has a habit of reissueing the same figure if they sell well, look at their Superman Returns figures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back