Hot Toys: The Dark Knight: 1/4 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
another Hot Toys event without a 1/4 Joker on display, any word on what's happening with it?

another Hot Toys event without a 1/4 Joker on display, any word on what's happening with it?

It's being updated!

I think another no show definitely means it's being tinkered with, combined with the delay for it.

We're in for a show when it's out! :D

Three headsculpts, one laughing, the one shown with improvements and the Ledger one. Rooted hair, hand applied actual make up. A piece of hair from Ledger himself. £20 refunded to us for the wait. A piece of reel from the film. PERS system in place with real real teeth used also for more authenticity.

It's going to be great.

It's being updated!

I think another no show definitely means it's being tinkered with, combined with the delay for it.

We're in for a show when it's out! :D

Three headsculpts, one laughing, the one shown with improvements and the Ledger one. Rooted hair, hand applied actual make up. A piece of hair from Ledger himself. £20 refunded to us for the wait. A piece of reel from the film. PERS system in place with real real teeth used also for more authenticity.

It's going to be great.

That is some mighty fine wishful thinking you did right there… yes siree.

I think I'm missing something but how do you get on the waitlist for the exclusive version? I can't find it anywhere on sideshows site

I think I'm missing something but how do you get on the waitlist for the exclusive version? I can't find it anywhere on sideshows site

Do what I did google it. No I’m not joking, I googled hot toys 1/4 joker found the sideshow exclusive link then jumped on waitlist a few weeks ago

Comparing the HT to the Sideshow? HT no doubt. Sideshow has cartoony paint apps and a real **** pose.

The PF tailoring is also too thick and the colors are off.

Last edited:
Good thing Hot Toys have a better reputation than molecule 8 otherwise everyone would be up in arms by now!

CreativeIdioticIrishterrier-small.gif

Back