Hot Toys: The Dark Knight: 1/4 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone direct me to the actual url link regarding that statement from the Hot Toys online store?
Would be nice if HT got their PR crap together and give us an informative statement on other social platforms just for peace of mind.

No, only the screenshot of it posted on here. No reason to think that poster would have faked it.

I'm not saying the poster faked it. He may have obtained the screenshot from elsewhere. Just curious to know where it comes from though.

Received an email from SS that my last Flex payment is now in Oct instead of September. That basically confirms the delay, but just don’t know till when.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those getting the exclusive. What will you be doing with the additional HS? Are there any decent 1/4 scale body's that one could utilise to make an extra figure?

Sculpt had better be tweaked. Hopefully by someone who can nail Ledger. This was supposed to drop Q2 I think.

What are the chances my waitlist converts for the Exclusive. [emoji1374]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent now question is the February release post in the previous pages the op said would be the release in Hong Kong will it be the same for sideshow and they’ll send another email?:clap

Guess this confirms the rumours posted earlier in the thread. A delay this long, nearly a year by the time it does release, has to mean some modifications. That has to be a positive.

Back