Hot Toys: The Dark Knight: 1/4 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For a second there I thought I was on the HT 1/4 Batman thread and had to check the thread title. Lol. Well, according to OSR it looks like the Joker will be released this month. I'm hoping it's still on schedule as they've been reliable with recent release schedule listings over the past months.

It also still has the 1/4 Batman Begins for this month to. I'd be amazed to see either quite so soon with Chinese new year disrupting things. Hopefully we get this Joker before the spring.

Are you guys all pre-ordering from Sideshow seeing as you get the exclusive head sculpt?
Do Sideshow normally discontinue the exclusive version once it's officially released?

I preordered from Sideshow because I want that exclusive head.

The exclusives are more limited in number than the regular release.

I really hope the final product looks much better than the prototype. If not, this will be quite disappointing. I'm surprised there are no updated pics yet.

Can't see there being any update pics until the release now. According to the OSR schedule it's tabbed for March release now and the Batman Begins figure April.

I really hope the final product looks much better than the prototype. If not, this will be quite disappointing. I'm surprised there are no updated pics yet.

I would think if they changed anything, they would be quick to post photos somewhere? I'm very bummed the sculpts didn't get improved.

Where did you get February from? Its not even slated until March-June... :dunno

OSR had it slated for February for a while before pushing it to March. It always seemed optimistic to me and I tend to think they just guess.

I got that from my contact in Hong Kong.... But also was listed on OSR for February, but see now that it is second in order on March.

I just checked and it's now gone to June on OSR along with the Begins Batman. I hope that doesn't turn out to be the case.

How accurate is OSR usually? Damn, if they release in June that would really suck. Guess it's still within the projected window though.

Often not very accurate going by the last year. I really think they just make educated guesses. Why they'd suddenly bump it that far back in the year I'm not sure.

I just finished paying this off save for the final payment when it's ready to ship. Really hoping we see it released soon.

Have any of the artists working on this shared anymore updates or pictures?

Having missed out on the DX01 and hesitating too long on the DX11 I'm seriously considering getting this as I just want a stand alone Joker. No interest in a Batman. For the secondary prices of the DX01 and DX11 figure this would be the way to go.

Tap'd from my 7+

Having missed out on the DX01 and hesitating too long on the DX11 I'm seriously considering getting this as I just want a stand alone Joker. No interest in a Batman. For the secondary prices of the DX01 and DX11 figure this would be the way to go.

Tap'd from my 7+

I wouldn't hesitate. This is going to be a definitive Ledger Joker for anyone's collection. And this is coming from someone who owned the DX11.

Back