Hot Toys: The Dark Knight: 1/4 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0iRqU3w.gif

Wow that price is steep. Is that the exclusive version?

I'm going the Hong Kong route, works out aruond £400 for the exclusive assuming it avoids customs charges. The 1/6 figures always do but this is that much bigger so who knows.

Hi mate, who is your contact in HK? £400 for exclusive is nuts!

UK retailers prices are crazy at the moment!

Wow that price is steep. Is that the exclusive version?

I'm going the Hong Kong route, works out aruond £400 for the exclusive assuming it avoids customs charges. The 1/6 figures always do but this is that much bigger so who knows.

I got my 1/4 scale Mark 43 from HK. No problems with customs.

UK retailers prices are crazy at the moment!

I got my 1/4 scale Mark 43 from HK. No problems with customs.

:) Good to hear, hopefully no issues here. I really want the exclusive so it was HK or Sideshow. Since Sideshow guarantees import duty I went the HK route.

Remember this carries a Joker tax. Secure those PO’s before it sells out and starts shipping. It will be insane expensive.

:) Good to hear, hopefully no issues here. I really want the exclusive so it was HK or Sideshow. Since Sideshow guarantees import duty I went the HK route.

Crap, I went with Sideshow, going to cost about 500 for it with the exclusive! But I need the payment plan to get it! Are you going thorugh what's his name again, the guy we discussed before on here?

Remember this carries a Joker tax. Secure those PO’s before it sells out and starts shipping. It will be insane expensive.

The real Joker tax was levied against all the tasteless hooligans who paid actual currency for the HT Letokers.

Back