Hot Toys: The Dark Knight: 1/4 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$35 for a 1/4 scale sculpt is a pretty great deal if you're ponying up $500 anyway. I would consider getting it painted to be a full interrogation scene look. Or, barring that, sell it to someone with the Enterbay figure or that knockoff that came out awhile back.

That's true, and that's how they would love us to think. Or that they actually cut the prices down for the Regular version :)

I'm excited for this, since I got rid of my Enterbay Joker some time ago. I also know this is still a prototype, and I hope it gets tweaked a bit. Especially the hair.

Attachments

• IMG_1279.jpg
    IMG_1279.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 271
$35 for a 1/4 scale sculpt is a pretty great deal if you're ponying up $500 anyway. I would consider getting it painted to be a full interrogation scene look. Or, barring that, sell it to someone with the Enterbay figure or that knockoff that came out awhile back.

Definitely considering this

Congrats to those getting it. I'm passing.. For that price, the sculpt/paint needs to be spot on for me. Come on HT.. why couldn't you just have made the 2 dx11 heads bigger? Lol

Not sure what it is, but the camera angle seems to be distorting the shape of the head, and making it seem oversized. It looks like it is too narrow at the chin and too wide at the top of the head. If that makes any sense?

Yes, I see that on the bottom two photos and it is just the angle of the shot. Im the top 2 photos the proportions look a lot better. I'm stoked for this. Gotta put up my DX11 for sale.

I asked wife to buy for me....she said sure babe I'll get it for you. :yess:

Definitely considering this
It really is such a shame they don't go all the way with that look. The decision-making process escapes me here. Or, if they wanted to do a full "police officer Joker" look with no white paint, as a tribute to Ledger, I could get behind that as well. But instead we have this half-measure that I can't imagine many folks at all are going to want to display long term.

BBTS has it but $101 deposit! Go through Sideshow for cheaper NRD!

BBTS is only $4 in shipping and double boxed (for those that care). SSC will BS their way into charging more, as always.

Had I not have free RP's I would've gone with BBTS too. I'm getting this, and I will sell that extra sculpt for a ridiculous amount.

BBTS is only $4 in shipping and double boxed (for those that care). SSC will BS their way into charging more, as always.

Had I not have free RP's I would've gone with BBTS too. I'm getting this, and I will sell that extra sculpt for a ridiculous amount.

Says the guy always crying about Tony Mei.

Back