Hot Toys: The Dark Knight: 1/4 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My new set up, a fellow board member referred me to Etsy for a 1/4 table. I printed the backdrop from the 1:6 HT dx12 go it enlarged from Walgreens photo this is besta sized
05f18c8796274a751031131287c4990b.jpg

My new set up, a fellow board member referred me to Etsy for a 1/4 table. I printed the backdrop from the 1:6 HT dx12 go it enlarged from Walgreens photo this is besta sized
Hell yeah! Clever idea with the back drop. Looks ******king awesome man. I have that same table and painted with vallejo metal steel paint. Did the same to the Chair. Last night I just finished modding the base that came with this figure. Removed the "HaHa's", painted the outer part of the base purple and added weight inside the base before I closed it back up, so it has has some good weight to it now. Nice set up there though man.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Hell yeah! Clever idea with the back drop. Looks ******king awesome man. I have that same table and painted with vallejo metal steel paint. Did the same to the Chair. Last night I just finished modding the base that came with this figure. Removed the "HaHa's", painted the outer part of the base purple and added weight inside the base before I closed it back up, so it has has some good weight to it now. Nice set up there though man.

How did you remove the HaHa's? I'm looking to do the same, can't stand how tacky they are!

How did you remove the HaHa's? I'm looking to do the same, can't stand how tacky they are!
Here's a quick pick of the base. Right before I snapped this pick and me being a clumsy dip*****, i was putting a few things away when something fell from my hand and landed on the base which scratched paint off on the lower right area[emoji35]. I'll have to touch that spot up, but here's how it looks without the HaHa's.
2c9a343d1dd5f977cc4f7e9d2bf3c9cf.jpg

That looks so much better. Was there any broken plastic left over from the "Haha"s or was it a pretty clean removal?

That looks so much better. Was there any broken plastic left over from the "Haha"s or was it a pretty clean removal?
Clean removal. At first I thought a piece broke off from the HaHa's but it was just a thick chunk of dried glue which came off easily after I sanded it.

Here's a quick pick of the base. Right before I snapped this pick and me being a clumsy dip*****, i was putting a few things away when something fell from my hand and landed on the base which scratched paint off on the lower right area[emoji35]. I'll have to touch that spot up, but here's how it looks without the HaHa's.

That looks so much better! Think I'll brave it with mine next time I use the stand to display him

Do you mind sharing the link to that etsy table? Thanks

I may be tempted to do this on my 1/4 Batman Begins stand, as the flying bats do not feel adequate for the overall display.

I may be tempted to do this on my 1/4 Batman Begins stand, as the flying bats do not feel adequate for the overall display.
I was actually thinking about doing the same to my 1/4 BB stand as well. Share some pics if you decide to do it. I'm sure itll look awesome.[emoji482]

That's what I was thinking. Especially with the Batman and Joker combo costing only $99 for both of them!

Credit card insurance won?t cover purchases under $100 too.
Definitely not legit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was actually thinking about doing the same to my 1/4 BB stand as well. Share some pics if you decide to do it. I'm sure itll look awesome.[emoji482]

I just can't do it, I don't think I can stand the feeling of intentionally breaking a figure :thud:

Back