Hot Toys: The Dark Knight: 1/4 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been debating it. I honestly don't think it looks much different but it's hard to tell in the pictures they provide.

Updating this guy with a little bit of a repaint. WIP shown. So much more badass now.

Also adjusting the following:
-shoulder pads in the coat
-adding makeup to the hands
-adding a wash to the gloves
-removing the two HAHAHAH from the base, I don?t mind the bats on the begins Q scale, but those Hahas were kind of ugly

And MAYBE adjusting the color of the coat. Not sure about that yet.

Wowow fantastic!! :clap It helps add expression to it.

How many safety pin pieces does this guy come with? I dropped all mine and want to make sure I found them all. I have 8.

Last edited:
Updating this guy with a little bit of a repaint. WIP shown. So much more badass now.

Also adjusting the following:
-shoulder pads in the coat
-adding makeup to the hands
-adding a wash to the gloves
-removing the two HAHAHAH from the base, I don?t mind the bats on the begins Q scale, but those Hahas were kind of ugly

And MAYBE adjusting the color of the coat. Not sure about that yet.
How did you remove the haha on base? Did just yank it out? [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Just had cregs 2.0 haired for my 1:4 by Mark Simpson. Final touch is to have the lips glossed.
received_2091202387652958.jpeg

I got my Creg head today too. How are you attaching it to the figure? Do you drill it out and attach it straight to the body or do you use an adapter?

Thought I would share my Creg sculpt. It has completely changed my perspective on the stock head. Even with sculpted hair I think it's a huge improvement for the figure.

20190914_212450.jpg

I love seeing customs in a thread for a Hot Toys figure.

Especially the best looking customs in the world that don't look questionably bad at all. Keep 'em coming!

That looks awesome! Rooted hair is the way to go on this for sure. What coat is that?

Thank you so much man rooted for sure, I'm considering picking up one of your bases for him.
The coat is Momtoys, word of caution tho. The coomodel body is about ahead taller than Hot toys so I dunno if the coat would work.

On a side note if anyones willing to sell their Hot toys joker shoes or part sell and replace with my sculpted ones let me know. :lecture

I believe it's the angle and the paint job because that sculpt is pretty dam good in hand.

That doesn?t look like a creg sculpt.
The hot toys joker looks exactly like it does in hand so don?t see why the sculpt beside it shouldn?t.
That looks like tom hiddleston in drag make up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely a Creg sculpt and I'm not a photographer. Sorry you guys don't like it.

Could be just the angle you?ve taken the picture with? Maybe try a different angle and light.
Sorry it?s easy to sound harsh on here when ur just not thinking about it

No harm done. I love the way it looks and it's my figure so I suppose that's all that matters. I was just trying to contribute to the thread as it seems traffic here dwindles more by the day.

No harm done. I love the way it looks and it's my figure so I suppose that's all that matters. I was just trying to contribute to the thread as it seems traffic here dwindles more by the day.

If you love it, it is all that matters.
These figures are really hard to capture in one picture, would like to see more of your custom tho.
I?m pretty happy with how it turned out stock.
If you aren?t using that exclusive headsculpt get it on eBay-I sold mine for just under ?200!

I would rather just hang onto it. If these figures start fetching huge coin one day like the Enterbay did I would hate myself for it.

That custom non rooted headsculpt scares me. Not going to lie. Hiddleston is very spot on. Jawline is too tapered and massive receding hairline.

Back