Hot Toys: The Dark Knight: 1/4 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Creg's 5.0 is on par or better than Bobby C...and stomps any Hot Toys offering in my opinion.

Agree Cregs Jokers are pretty dam on point his 2.0 is amazing which I also have in 1:4. Hot toys sculpt haired and repainted still lacks the normal well just looks like a cosplay.

Also look like they've recast and upscale DX11 joker for 1:4 scale saw this on ebay for $85 on pre order.
s-l500.jpg

My incomplete collection that needs a lot of futzing and repositioning but I?m really happy with my half shelfs that I got made up myself after being quoted ?70 on here I got 2 made up for ?8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
62fc91d4c0d5d293974c4f29568fbb8f.jpg

My incomplete collection that needs a lot of futzing and repositioning but I?m really happy with my half shelfs that I got made up myself after being quoted ?70 on here I got 2 made up for ?8

62fc91d4c0d5d293974c4f29568fbb8f.jpg
Wow that cape on Batman return. Is that the wire cape from unreal custom? thanks

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Wow that cape on Batman return. Is that the wire cape from unreal custom? thanks

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Good eye.
It sure is.
As is the one on my bvs batman, all the rest are jaxon or Tony meis capes

fc3bbbbdec46577278180f2ed155d931.jpg
16ac9cdcf9730e3af5b2bab9052ac1dc.jpg
e01d710f92f68371bffe1defe01ae1d4.jpg
65b37583447cf6467f1910a75b8fbbf9.jpg

Got a second head just to see if there was much difference in paint applications.
There is but not enough too bother about & my original was better than the second one I bought.
On a side note I sold my exclusive headsculpt that I would never use on eBay for ?210!

I got on the waitlist a while back for the EX and just received and email saying its converted. Thing is I need to check out by the 18th August and the email was sent the 22nd.

Agree Cregs Jokers are pretty dam on point his 2.0 is amazing which I also have in 1:4. Hot toys sculpt haired and repainted still lacks the normal well just looks like a cosplay.

Also look like they've recast and upscale DX11 joker for 1:4 scale saw this on ebay for $85 on pre order.
View attachment 464655

Is there a link for this? Very interested in getting a laughing sculpt here.

Got a second head just to see if there was much difference in paint applications.
There is but not enough too bother about & my original was better than the second one I bought.
On a side note I sold my exclusive headsculpt that I would never use on eBay for ?210!

Are they both from the different versions of the figure (one being exclusive and one being regular), or the same? I remember years ago people mentioned the paint on the regular and exclusive versions of the DX11 being slightly different.

Updating this guy with a little bit of a repaint. WIP shown. So much more badass now.

Also adjusting the following:
-shoulder pads in the coat
-adding makeup to the hands
-adding a wash to the gloves
-removing the two HAHAHAH from the base, I don?t mind the bats on the begins Q scale, but those Hahas were kind of ugly

And MAYBE adjusting the color of the coat. Not sure about that yet.

Attachments

• 8743C0BE-197B-437A-A152-605F70147109.jpg
    8743C0BE-197B-437A-A152-605F70147109.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 332
  • 9DB04578-0FE8-43E9-8EBC-1CB2F549D311.jpg
    9DB04578-0FE8-43E9-8EBC-1CB2F549D311.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 330
Updating this guy with a little bit of a repaint. WIP shown. So much more badass now.

-removing the two HAHAHAH from the base, I don?t mind the bats on the begins Q scale, but those Hahas were kind of ugly

That looks great mate, well done.
Need to see the rest of your updates

Are they both from the different versions of the figure (one being exclusive and one being regular), or the same? I remember years ago people mentioned the paint on the regular and exclusive versions of the DX11 being slightly different.

Yeah one head was from my exclusive and the 2nd head I bought of someone who parted out a full regular set.
There is slight variations but I think it would be the same on any head regardless if they came from an exclusive or regular edition.

Awesome! Looks like a new sculpt.

Anyone getting the daftoys coat? Not sure if it's an improvement over the stock one.

Back