Hot Toys: The Dark Knight: 1/4 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Daf Toys are doing a new coat for him found this on ebay..... think we'll probably see a bootleg too.

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
Went ahead and ordered a 1/4 table, chair and lamp. These were the best I could find though the furniture will be grey. il_fullxfull.1278020997_o4nf.jpgil_794xN.1684375738_7lg0.jpg51jtNLq3fFL._SL1024_.jpg

Went ahead and ordered a 1/4 table, chair and lamp. These were the best I could find though the furniture will be grey. View attachment 461195View attachment 461196View attachment 461197
Through etsy? I ordered the same ones(assembled) two weeks ago from a seller on esty. Thanks to someone on this forum who posted the link. Order still hasnt shipped[emoji19]. I'm going to have to paint them myself and try to make them look like a steel table and chair.

Shoot that's worrisome. I ordered un-assembled because it was cheaper and I figured it would be a fun little project. Hopefully there's not much delay.

Shoot that's worrisome. I ordered un-assembled because it was cheaper and I figured it would be a fun little project. Hopefully there's not much delay.
I wanted to go with disassembled because I do enjoy those little DIY projects too but knowing me, Itll take me forever to get to it mainly because I'm lazy. Plus I'm more excited to custom paint it myself. Yeah, the order is being shipped from Russia and they advise shipped in 2-3 weeks.

Someone on the waitlist for the exclusive version should convert. Cancelled mine with sideshow yesterday. Also sold the exclusive one I had in my possession already.

& im still waiting on a shipping notice for my day one exclusive pre order through sideshow
Wtf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But for Sideshow to ship from California to California takes 2-3 days. Mine's arriving tomorrow but shipped yesterday, shipping wasn't cheap either. Wtf is up with that Sideshow? This is pretty much how it goes with anything I buy from them.

But for Sideshow to ship from California to California takes 2-3 days. Mine's arriving tomorrow but shipped yesterday, shipping wasn't cheap either. Wtf is up with that Sideshow? This is pretty much how it goes with anything I buy from them.

When did you pre order? If you don’t mind me asking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What service do they use? For me, it’s DHL. Before they used FedEx and my figures would arrive a day later.

Back