Hot Toys: The Dark Knight: 1/4 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoke to sideshow, next batch of Jokers come in two weeks. If it makes a difference I ordered the exclusive.

They told me the exact same thing a week ago today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_5139.jpg

Hi so i just got mines yesterday. but I have a question
behind the tie. theres a small piece of hard plastic .
is that suppose to be removed or is it for holding the tie in place ?

I joined the waitlist for the exclusive sometime earlier this year and it converted a couple months back. I got shipping notice for the figure a couple weeks ago and should arrive to my door tomorrow. Hopefully it's all it's cracked up to be.

Here are some issues with mine. Am I being too picky?

1. One collar is much longer than the other. Apparently, a few other people have had this issue. It looks like they didn't cut the collars right.
2. Threads coming out of the pants in two areas.
3. The magnet on the lapel had come off. Had to glue it back.
4. Alternate Heath Ledger head sculpt has a problem with the paint application. Some paint on the cheek and near ear. It's weird. Doesn't look the same as the videos.
5. Several weapons have glue residue.

I joined the waitlist for the exclusive sometime earlier this year and it converted a couple months back. I got shipping notice for the figure a couple weeks ago and should arrive to my door tomorrow. Hopefully it's all it's cracked up to be.

Man I pre ordered the exclusive day one 26th July 2017 and you guys are getting yours first!
No problem with you guys getting it just shows how f’d up sideshow are.
Not getting anything from them again

Just live chatted and they told me this, basically international collectors are treated differently,
f35945e2557363d0b482bb1ca13a8357.jpg

And this is their bull excuse

Man I pre ordered the exclusive day one 26th July 2017 and you guys are getting yours first!
No problem with you guys getting it just shows how f’d up sideshow are.
Not getting anything from them again

Don't blame you creasy! Should be shipped out in order of when the orders were placed. No excuses for Sideshow there.

And Pugnate regarding those issues you highlighted I would say they are more than reasonable complaints. At the price these figures cost and the long production times the QC should be much better. The collar issue is especially worrying.

Just live chatted and they told me this, basically international collectors are treated differently,
f35945e2557363d0b482bb1ca13a8357.jpg

And this is their bull excuse

I'm in Canada and I already got mine so I don't know what to tell you. Sideshow really needs to fulfill orders in a different maner.

And Pugnate regarding those issues you highlighted I would say they are more than reasonable complaints. At the price these figures cost and the long production times the QC should be much better. The collar issue is especially worrying.

Yeah, after taxes I paid 860 CAD. I think I just got a bad piece?

Yeah, after taxes I paid 860 CAD. I think I just got a bad piece?

Not sure, quite a few have also mentioned the collar issue so that one seems widespread. I've seen some mention the sloppy work on the weapons to but not sure about the paint issue on the exclusive sculpt.

Back