Hot Toys: The Dark Knight: 1/4 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That first photo looks amazing Supreme_Snake. :clap
Natural lighting really compliments this figure’s head sculpt. That might be the best pic I’ve seen of this figure so far.

47dd422b3f29871a0763b12900a139df.jpg

c16bd4b12282b87d6a0ad1e987302518.jpg

aaea9dc810237562f232ff87b9a10680.jpg

I have no place to put him, he’s a beast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These shots look great I love it. did you take them on the phone or actual camera?

That first photo looks amazing Supreme_Snake. :clap
Natural lighting really compliments this figure’s head sculpt. That might be the best pic I’ve seen of this figure so far.

Thanks man, natural light definitely makes this dude look good. I can’t wait until someone dyes the coat darker and weathers it, there’s so much potential with this figure.

YES!!! It's shipped from Sideshow and is on it's way to me. Should get it next week. I'll make sure to get some pictures with my new camera for all of you when it arrives.

YES!!! It's shipped from Sideshow and is on it's way to me. Should get it next week. I'll make sure to get some pictures with my new camera for all of you when it arrives.

Excellent!! If I may politely ask, please post photos of it next to the 1/4 BB and TDKR Batmans? :monkey3

KG Hobby have screwed me over! They incorrectly sent out figures to people who ordered much later than I did. They've admitted the error and knocked 10% off the final price but still no word on when I'll finally get my figure!

Frustrating doesn't beging to cover it!

KG Hobby have screwed me over! They incorrectly sent out figures to people who ordered much later than I did. They've admitted the error and knocked 10% off the final price but still no word on when I'll finally get my figure!

Frustrating doesn't beging to cover it!

Sucks to hear dude. On the plus side a nice £40 quid or so saved for a little bit more of a wait. Did you get sent Aquaman from them in the end too?

Still waiting for mine from Sideshow, says it'd be shipped in July, not too sure when, hopefully closer to now than the end of the month.

Sucks to hear dude. On the plus side a nice £40 quid or so saved for a little bit more of a wait. Did you get sent Aquaman from them in the end too?

Still waiting for mine from Sideshow, says it'd be shipped in July, not too sure when, hopefully closer to now than the end of the month.

Same as me.
When did you pre order? 26 July 2017 for me, day one preorder.
Nearly two years! [emoji23]

Yes I got Aquaman and Deathstroke from them. From get billed for Flash soon to.

The wait for this figure has just been so frustrating! Got everything set up in the Besta but without the Joker it's so empty. Bats has gone mad and started interrogating himself. :lol

madbats.jpg

Yes I got Aquaman and Deathstroke from them. From get billed for Flash soon to.

The wait for this figure has just been so frustrating! Got everything set up in the Besta but without the Joker it's so empty. Bats has gone mad and started interrogating himself. :lol

View attachment 459963

Where did you get the 1/4 interrogation room dio from?

Back