Hot Toys: The Dark Knight: 1/4 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im still trying to get off the wait list, Im sorry to hear about some of the figures y'all got are defected. but at least you got it ........

My current setup

4984c05b6ba1cb8115c187fb188f944d.jpg
abb2241fff127567a22e84c362e92d03.jpg

Ask Sideshow.

I have
Repeatedly
According to them they got one small batch in & they are waiting for the other batch sometime in the next couple of wks.
I think sideshow are ******** & just ship to where’s closest first, regardless of who orders first.
Last time I order through them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have
Repeatedly
According to them they got one small batch in & they are waiting for the other batch sometime in the next couple of wks.
I think sideshow are ******** & just ship to where’s closest first, regardless of who orders first.

I'm getting the same treatment from KG Hobby. This figure has been a complete nightmare and haven't even got it in hand yet! :gah:

I'm getting the same treatment from KG Hobby. This figure has been a complete nightmare and haven't even got it in hand yet! :gah:

Yeah it has, still waiting on mine to. Better get it here soon.

I have
Repeatedly

I got mine and I'm no where near them.

I have
Repeatedly

I live in CA and have gotten nothing. Their shipping prices within Cali are insane and atop of state tax it sucks buying from them.

Considering the amount of issues this figure came with, I think it’s better to get the late batches. Hoping that sideshow sorted out these little nitpicks with hot toys fully checking every box shipped to them, much like what they have done with the Deadpool 1 fixed batch. Still waiting for a response on my purple coat replacement.

Back