Hot Toys: The Dark Knight: 1/4 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
65280465_10156301123661629_3255237515585519616_n.jpg

I have been messing around with this figured head. I have noticed there are Many strands of hair that are stuck to his head via paint and or humidity from the box. I have taken a heair dryer to his hair and peeled th strands away from the head and repositioned them. then stick the head under cold water when you get the look you want. it helps the sculpt so much more. ill post pics soon of what I mean

As you can see there are strand on both sides of his head that can be brought out as opposed to being stuck to his head, there are many IMG_3087.jpgIMG_3088.jpgIMG_3086.jpg than this as well. I like the look so i will be taking the head off and trying to pull more of the strands out.

I’m still waiting on the replacement. They’re ‘behind’ on checking in faulty figures so fingers crossed my replacement ships this week.

Just opened mine today. Need a Batman to go with it now! Anyone get a Joker with one collar way longer than the other? How weird.
I posted pics some pages back. The shirt collar is much longer the it’s left side. Sideshow sending me a full figure replacement.

The collar is worrying me considering of the few users who have already got him, 2 have had this issue. Hopefully it's a fluke and not widespread....

I managed to find a reseller in the EU which still had this figure available to order. I’m not completely sold on this yet judging by the reviews I’ve seen so far but I love the character & I managed to hunt down a 1/4 Rises Batman so I had to get one. Hopefully I love it when I see it in-hand

Back