Hot Toys: The Dark Knight: 1/4 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing for me yet either. I am paid all but the shipping price so not sure if I should contact them or not.

I think we're just the unlucky ones who have to wait until they get another shipment. I had emailed them about it and as predicted I was told that there's nothing wrong with my order just that they only got so many in and not all collectors can get their's at the same time.

It's kind of frustrating because I'm happy for all those getting their's now, but I also placed my order literally within the hour of it going up for preorder so you'd think I would get one of the first ones. I'm okay with waiting (I've already waited 2 years), but if I don't get it before mid-August then I probably won't get my hands on it until Christmas because I'll be heading back to school then. :(

I think we're just the unlucky ones who have to wait until they get another shipment. I had emailed them about it and as predicted I was told that there's nothing wrong with my order just that they only got so many in and not all collectors can get their's at the same time.

It's kind of frustrating because I'm happy for all those getting their's now, but I also placed my order literally within the hour of it going up for preorder so you'd think I would get one of the first ones. I'm okay with waiting (I've already waited 2 years), but if I don't get it before mid-August then I probably won't get my hands on it until Christmas because I'll be heading back to school then. :(

Sorry to say I’m kinda glad to hear that.
I too ordered within the hour of it being up for pre order and havent had mine shipped either.
Got in touch with sideshow via live chat and they told me the same thing.
Sucks to be us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b973267e226d9298347461fb3a0bf430.jpg
9edc798999680ccdadd69ba1eda6266f.jpg
8e19a6e6e40b3a61cdd3b67a8a06a9d5.jpg

My father’s day presents to myself I received last week. [emoji3] I give great gifts.

5353f0fc8e35db4aa2625e2fd81a851f.jpg

View attachment 457975

My picture won't compare to everyone else's but I just thought I would contribute. So far I am very happy with the figure. There is a lot to complain about but he feels really well put together and this is the best 1/4 body ever made by far. For $550 (for the exclusive version) I really don't think you can complain to much when a 1/6 Ironman costs $345.

1/6 iron man is now over $400 lol

Thanks for the info, hopefully they still have parts if there are any issues by then.

Has anyone else in the UK ordered this from Sideshow? Mine shipped yesterday and I’ve just received an import charge of £102.00 which seems really high. It shipped with DHL.

This is the fourth 1/4 scale figure I’ve brought and I’ve never had a charge this high. Has anyone else had the same? I’m hoping it’s just a mistake and I’ll be able to get this changed.

Has anyone else in the UK ordered this from Sideshow? Mine shipped yesterday and I’ve just received an import charge of £102.00 which seems really high. It shipped with DHL.

This is the fourth 1/4 scale figure I’ve brought and I’ve never had a charge this high. Has anyone else had the same? I’m hoping it’s just a mistake and I’ll be able to get this changed.

Iv preordered this from sideshow but it’s not shipped yet.
£102 is pretty high but it is around the 20% mark.
But yeah iv had 3 or 4 1/4 scale things delivered and it’s normally around £40-60.
On another note have you seen blitzway and prime 1 have just announced a 1/3 scale dark knight joker figure!!!!!

This is why I always get figures from Hong Kong rather than the US. They mark the value down and I've yet to pay tax on any of them.

£102 seems very high!! I had the Prime 1 Batman Hush statue from Sideshow a couple of months ago. After shipping that cost $1200, DHL charged me £60 import fee.

Iv preordered this from sideshow but it’s not shipped yet.
£102 is pretty high but it is around the 20% mark.
But yeah iv had 3 or 4 1/4 scale things delivered and it’s normally around £40-60.
On another note have you seen blitzway and prime 1 have just announced a 1/3 scale dark knight joker figure!!!!!

Figure? I assumed it would be a statue?

Sorry for the double post. Can't work out how to multi quote when on my phone.

Back