Hot Toys: The Dark Knight: 1/4 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got all excited when I woke up to an email from Sideshow telling me a payment is about to charge. Thought it was for this but then looked closer and it's just a flex payment charge for Iron Man and Vader. Ah well.

Congrats to all you people who have yours on the way.

Still no sign of mine from KG Hobby despite paying a bigger deposit to receive him quickly. Might be the last time I order with them.

Congrats to all you people who have yours on the way.

Still no sign of mine from KG Hobby despite paying a bigger deposit to receive him quickly. Might be the last time I order with them.
Sorry to hear that sucks.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

thumbnail.jpg

it's arrived

That actually sucks bigtime ☹
Have you tried to contact them about it?

Yes! I think they are sick of me pestering them asking if they have it yet. :lol

For two years I've had a great service from them, not sure why they have slowed down so much. Generally figures would take about 4 weeks after Hong Kong release to get to me, now it's closer to 8.

I pre-ordered the 1/4 Batman Begins and Joker in 2017, paying £100 deposit on each to get the figure quicker. Batman Begins a year ago I got less than a week after it released. A year later the Joker is taking forever. Maybe a change of management or something :dunno their service is just noticeably slower.

Yes! I think they are sick of me pestering them asking if they have it yet. :lol

For two years I've had a great service from them, not sure why they have slowed down so much. Generally figures would take about 4 weeks after Hong Kong release to get to me, now it's closer to 8.

I pre-ordered the 1/4 Batman Begins and Joker in 2017, paying £100 deposit on each to get the figure quicker. Batman Begins a year ago I got less than a week after it released. A year later the Joker is taking forever. Maybe a change of management or something :dunno their service is just noticeably slower.

I feel like a lot of collectors are having delays with this figure specifically. I’ve heard that the distribution process has been different. Could be conjecture though.

I feel like a lot of collectors are having delays with this figure specifically. I’ve heard that the distribution process has been different. Could be conjecture though.

You are right, seems nearly everyone has experienced delays on this apart from those first 100 or so that were released on the first day. It allowed the likes of TimCent to charge a fortune for them on eBay.

Since their has been a lot of discussion on HT's ability to get Ledger's likeness what does everyone think of the Queen Studio's sculpt so far? Seems they have gone very specific, from when he's sitting in the holding cell, which is probably a good thing.

64368781_719337095152645_3883389397592178688_o.jpg

You are right, seems nearly everyone has experienced delays on this apart from those first 100 or so that were released on the first day. It allowed the likes of TimCent to charge a fortune for them on eBay.

One of my co workers want this but won't be able to afford it now probably until a year or more from now, will the price reach over a grand, if he waits till all his bills are paid around that year to year and a half?

And i won't be able to open it till i get back from my work trip for someone who was asking me, since i'm leaving today, i barely got it yesterday and only took the pic of the box, but i was packing, so i can't open it yet, just glad it's in my hands now.

Since their has been a lot of discussion on HT's ability to get Ledger's likeness what does everyone think of the Queen Studio's sculpt so far? Seems they have gone very specific, from when he's sitting in the holding cell, which is probably a good thing.

View attachment 457439
I don't care for it. Looks cartoony.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Back