Hot Toys: The Dark Knight: 1/4 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I got on the waitlist for the exclusive and collector's edition both on the same day back in December. And both versions just converted yesterday for me.

Well that’s kinda ******ed up. I double checked my email and had joined the waitlist Nov. 15. Should be fine still though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope everyone who wants one gets one but the morale of the story is never wait for the headsculpt to "improve..." just place the preorder. The "improvement" happens when good in hand pictures start showing up of the exact headsculpt that was shown with the preorder.

What’s taking so long for collectors to do video review??? Waiting for dean knight and virtual devil at least

Doesn't seem to be anything, doesn't usually take this long. Don't ToysTV usually have stuff up by now?
Yeah I asked why no joker on toys tv comments. But didn't hear anything back.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Maybe he didn't got enough Patreon backers for new toys. :dunno

Lol..I don’t think for dean at least he would wait for that. That joker is deff number1 for him. But like others have stated, nothing from toystv or Toys zoned , Justin collection...just curious in what the delay is for everybody

Lol..I don’t think for dean at least he would wait for that. That joker is deff number1 for him. But like others have stated, nothing from toystv or Toys zoned , Justin collection...just curious in what the delay is for everybody

It's shipping, no? I just wanna see photos of it posed up with the QS TDKR or BB Batman!

My only explanation for it is that when they opened the box and see the majesty of the piece this happens

WideeyedGaseousLadybird.webp

Dean said last week his was being posted from Hong Kong on Tuesday so he may get it today or Saturday. Justin has one on the way to.

The two figures i bought off ebay earlier this week just got delivered. It’s endgame day for me so will have to unbox both later today :)

B50F4F93-6E85-4DCD-BD3E-EB4D158AE6A8.jpg

Anyone follow Dean on facebook, has he posted any updates on his page?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

How long does it usually take for people Stateside to get a piece after it goes live in Asia?

How long until it hits Sideshow? Usually about a month or so, I think. I've never ordered directly from Asia but I imagine it's faster than having the item go through a middleman.

Back