Hot Toys: The Dark Knight: 1/4 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need one to leave with Batman in the interrogation room setup and another for the purple coat look. Not sure that's gonna be possible now unless some parts out the body and clothing.

Not likely. I have been looking for parts of the 1/4 Begins figure since he came out with no luck.

Perhaps they have a location in Asia also. Either way, like you said they're reputable, so I preordered This joker from them today. Plus they responded to my emails fairly quickly. Thanks for the reassurance. It helps me feel a bit less nervous now.

Not a problem.

Good luck with your purchase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uh oh...selling out...well look for it to magically look less and less like Heath Ledger as it becomes increasingly more difficult to find at an affordable price ;)

Wow, preorders are sold out on Maybang already. When I called and spoke to the someone at Maybang while I was doing my research, he confirmed he only had 4 preorders left. First, I'm ****ing ecstatic that I was fortunate to find a legit preorder at regular price on that site and second, you're welcome to the other guys who were looking for a preorder and immediately snatched one up from there also[emoji16]. Regardless if whether or not the this figure has the likeness of heath ledger I know I'll be happy with it cuz I know my sculpting skills are **** and wont even come close.

I got a regular edition on wait list at sideshow and don't know when or if I'm getting it or when it's coming in.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Why would it not sell out? Its the only Joker were going to get for a very long time...

I dunno about that. This proves Ledger is a licence to print money for Hot Toys. I see them revisiting him again in both 1/6 and 1/4 scale.

Interesting. For the exclusive? I got on back in November with no conversion yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I got on the waitlist for the exclusive and collector's edition both on the same day back in December. And both versions just converted yesterday for me.

I’m sure those on waitlist for regular will get a conversion especially around shipping time, you know what happens lol. I think shortly after shipping a few batches it will sell out for sure.

Back