Hot Toys: The Dark Knight: 1/4 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no intention of buying this figure as I only collect 1/6, but I do think this is a solid release.
Much better than Enterbay's.

I do agree though that the only nitpick is the likeness is not the best.
But as far as overall quality of the figure, I think it looks great.

I’m liking the way the figure turned out. The only issue I have is the hair. I hope my waitlist gets converted at some point.

I can't believe the regular has sold out, I thought it was just the EX, this will cost over 1 K to get now.

Here are some more pics from Jingobell showing him in his interrogation attire.

57618335_1957124001079951_5904515782053724160_n.jpg

58373162_1957124037746614_856155263206424576_n.jpg

58751603_1957124074413277_7243360669943201792_n.jpg

57589791_1957124107746607_3697345063735525376_n.jpg

I'm really surprised this sold out. It doesn't even look like a significant upgrade from the DX11. :huh

To my knowledge its available for preorder with MAOF(man of action figures) for $699. Its marked up but at least it isn't $1k... yet[emoji102]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Forgot to mention I also found available for preorder through maybang.com for its original listed price of $504. Anyone know if they're Legit? They're located in California and claim to be an official Sideshow collectibles retail store. Website looks legit, but IDK[emoji2369]

Yeah me to, really didn't expect the regular to sell out. :(

I need one to leave with Batman in the interrogation room setup and another for the purple coat look. Not sure that's gonna be possible now unless some parts out the body and clothing.

I need one to leave with Batman in the interrogation room setup and another for the purple coat look.

Yes thats what I wanted to do as well, one posed with him holding the coat showing the grenades, and one for the interrogation look.

Not sure that's gonna be possible now unless some parts out the body and clothing.

Doesn't look like that's likely, I guess Toy Anxiety might do that.

Forgot to mention I also found available for preorder through maybang.com for its original listed price of $504. Anyone know if they're Legit? They're located in California and claim to be an official Sideshow collectibles retail store. Website looks legit, but IDK[emoji2369]

Yeah, they’re good.

California? Thought they were out of Asia?

I use to order from them years ago when I first got into collecting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, they’re good.

California? Thought they were out of Asia?

I use to order from them years ago when I first got into collecting.

So far with the research I've done, they're based out of Chino,Ca. I'm also seeing good legit service they provide. Their Ebay feedback is 99.9% and they're Amazon seller feedback is just as good. I bit the bullet and preordered from Maybang. I'm sure I wont be able to preorder it for $504 from anywhere else at this point.

So far with the research I've done, they're based out of Chino,Ca. I'm also seeing good legit service they provide. Their Ebay feedback is 99.9% and they're Amazon seller feedback is just as good. I bit the bullet and preordered from Maybang. I'm sure I wont be able to preorder it for $504 from anywhere else at this point.

Well, maybe I was wrong about their location. But I did order from them, was just a long time ago.

I would order from them again. As you can tell they’re very reputable.

Well, maybe I was wrong about their location. But I did order from them, was just a long time ago.

I would order from them again. As you can tell they’re very reputable.

Perhaps they have a location in Asia also. Either way, like you said they're reputable, so I preordered This joker from them today. Plus they responded to my emails fairly quickly. Thanks for the reassurance. It helps me feel a bit less nervous now.

Perhaps they have a location in Asia also. Either way, like you said they're reputable, so I preordered This joker from them today. Plus they responded to my emails fairly quickly. Thanks for the reassurance. It helps me feel a bit less nervous now.

Thank you for the link on this preorder i ordered another regular probably to give as a gift for the holidays, but i'm not sure yet as i might use it as trade bait also.

Back