Hot Toys: The Dark Knight: 1/4 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im tempted to cancel my order and just go with the 1/6th dx11 2.0 Joker instead, but I'm not sure what to do.

I sold the DX11 for this and I’m happy with it. If I were rich, I would’ve just kept both though. The DX11 is definitely a great figure with a lot accessories but I don’t think it’s worth the aftermarket price on it right now. I’m sure another 1/6 Joker will be coming within the next few years. This is a beloved character that will be remembered for at least an entire generation. They will keep remaking him.

Get this and sell it for the DX11 because you're probably going to end up spending more for it.

That's a good idea, the long wait completely killed my hype for this figure, and I kind of like the head sculpt of the dx11 better. I'll see tho, I might end up changing my mind in the end.

Well that sucks. Sideshow rejected my request for a replacement since my collar looks like ****. They told me I can return it which I’m not doing. I think they should compensate somehow.

In any case is this correctable?

06199A11-64C1-4011-9A75-C4CDB78E3117.jpg

That little fold?

Can't you just pull the shirt down near the pants? Perhaps its accurate to the shirt the 'actual' Joker wore.

It’s hard for me to pull back the layers with my hand while taking a pic since my hand gets in the way but the collar isn’t cut right all the way around. I never mess with the wardrobe of any of my figures to be honest. I have the DX11 and his collar is perfect.

The collar on mine looked wrong when I first took it out of the box, the tie was real bad too. The collar didn’t take much work but I had to re-tie the tie a bunch of times before I was happy with it.

Have the opportunity to order an Exclusive. Already have a regular paid for at Timewalker.... tempted to order it and play the waiting game...

If it's at retail you as may as well get it, an easy profit even if you choose not to keep it.

Cheers man,
Still waiting on a shipping notice for my joker.
How you liking yours?
I got a qs009 again after selling my 1st one, just to go with the joker-when he finally arrives.
On a plus note my John wick has been sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it is fine for what it is, but agree with others how they say the paint is mediocre, the paint job on the Mob sculpt is too neat, the white areas and black areas of the make up don't seem to blend with each other and looks printed on.

So your John Wick has been sent but your Joker hasn't?

I think it is fine for what it is, but agree with others how they say the paint is mediocre, the paint job on the Mob sculpt is too neat, the white areas and black areas of the make up don't seem to blend with each other and looks printed on.

Will you be getting either of them repainted, get a custom sculpt or just stick with it as is?

My John wick arrived today and I have my shipping notice for my joker due to be charged and shipped tomorrow but I’m not holding my breath

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back