Hot Toys : The Crow ( Brandon Lee ) Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Crow petition

Man, for some reason I've never pulled the trigger on this guy no matter how many times I see him on the market. Always wanted to put him up with Spawn for my dark, gritty superheroes shelf. Rewatched the movie a few days back. And I MUST have this. Should I know anything? Flaking or something?

It really is awesome. The movie is a seminal cornerstone in my life, so I was going to get this figure no matter what. Still, it was a huge disappointment to see how shoddy it looked without the coat on. It is fantastic with the coat, but it really does look like a $20 figure without it wearing that feature; The hair that only goes half-way down the neck and the out-of-proportion body really killed it. While it's frustrating that it cost another $35 for the body and the extra hair, and like it was mentioned previously, it adds sooooo much presence to the figure with the new body...

Finally got him on display. It's a great figure imo.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428048847.040858.jpg

Love my figure..it's not modded...very hard to photo it with the whit face but here is mine at the moment
image.jpg

Thanks man
The head stone is 4 wood ones sandwiched together I got on Ebay for like $5 and painted. Evilface made the decal for it. Pretty simple
I'll hang the frame up once I figure on a spot. Also have a Bruce print to go with it.
Did the shelf too.
Stand support is attached directly to shelf which I painted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Gipetto
He's like 30% off right now [emoji6]

Thanks my friend

Got mine yesterday, I love the figure but I feel it should come with another head with a neutral expression. Also made a custom tombstone for it along with a shotgun.
11078223_10200356565793727_6086208782719216413_n.jpg

DSC_0001.jpg

Back