Hot Toys : The Crow ( Brandon Lee ) Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AMAZING pics as ever paramore. :clap

Many thanks Snake :hi5:

A couple more quick pics. Haven't ventured beyond my first pose yet, really like him as he his!

9ace020159906b0bee31ac979341162c_zpse9f7cb78.jpg

9c966e56dee6d001997815c501b1555e_zps5aaa9494.jpg

Gorgeous Para! How does the crow hold up in that position if you don't mind me asking? Superb pose as well, that's what I would be going for :rock2

Yeah stunning pics as usual paramoremcr88. :yess:

I wonder if he will have a similar reaction to Bane in regards to people jumping on him ASAP and then some collectors wishing they bought him when they had the chance?

I have this figure on order but the more I see him posed with the jacket off, the more obvious it is that the proportions are way off. The head is too big for the upper body and the shoulders and torso just seem too small for the lower half. It just looks so wonky. The body is like a Frankenstein of parts. Seems like a rush job from HT. I think they should've stuck to their original release date and worked on making this figure the best it can be.

I have this figure on order but the more I see him posed with the jacket off, the more obvious it is that the proportions are way off. The head is too big for the upper body and the shoulders and torso just seem too small for the lower half. It just looks so wonky. The body is like a Frankenstein of parts. Seems like a rush job from HT. I think they should've stuck to their original release date and worked on making this figure the best it can be.

:exactly::goodpost:

Dammit...why did I walk into this thread again :gah:

Now I have to go order him...thought I could pass on him :lol

Brandon's head is huge in real life... I think this might be too small as a matter of fact as most of HT's heads are.

brandon_lee_99.jpg

There were some little nit picks I had with him not enough to bother me but now any nit pick I had is gone. I love everything (I am biased) about this figure. I'm displaying him with the coat. I plan to get another one to display without the coat. I also plan to trim the neck down some so that the hair will sit lower on the shoulders. In the beginning I wasn't crazy with the smile but it has really grown on me. I tried the Arsyn custom sculpt on the HT Crow and I wasn't crazy about it. Arsyn's sculpt is amazing but it sat very low which was a problem but it could be solved pretty easily. What I really didn't like was the neutral expression of the custom sculpt on the HT Crow. I felt it made the figure seem somewhat boring. This made me like and appreciate the HT expression so much more. I'm rambling now. I'll shut up.

:lol that's great!

Mr Brandon lee without a doubt.

:exactly:

Gorgeous Para! How does the crow hold up in that position if you don't mind me asking? Superb pose as well, that's what I would be going for :rock2

Thanks, glad you like the pose! Holds up fine in that pose, joints are tight and he stands perfectly well on his own without using a stand. He stayed in the exact same position over night, arms hadn't lowered or anything.

Ordered with OSB :rock

Damn you guys with your awesome pics :lol

Congrats!

Yeah stunning pics as usual paramoremcr88. :yess:

I wonder if he will have a similar reaction to Bane in regards to people jumping on him ASAP and then some collectors wishing they bought him when they had the chance?

Thanks Sidious.

That sounds quite likely.

P-88 you lucky :pfft: great pics keep em coming.

:lol thanks Darkseed. Going to try out some new poses today.

Dammit...why did I walk into this thread again :gah:

Now I have to go order him...thought I could pass on him :lol

Congrats!

I know people hate the teeth but I don't think they ruin the whole sculpt because the sculpt looks good there. Great pics as always paramoremcr!

:clap

Thanks. Once in hand and on display, the teeth aren't too much of an issue (well, to me at least!)

Back