Hot Toys : The Crow ( Brandon Lee ) Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, review/showcase type thing is up, hope you enjoy.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEqGB7POx-M[/ame]

I had been holding off on getting this one, but finally broke down today and ordered from Sideshow. It looks like 2014 will be expensive for me.

Hello :wave This is my first HT/SSC purchase and I'm so excited! I've always admired these from afar, always saying to myself that I would never spend the $$$ on one of these but I just couldn't pass up Brandon Lee as Eric Draven. So now the obsession begins and I've also pre-ordered Thor:TDW. This is a great forum so glad I found it :)

Hello :wave This is my first HT/SSC purchase and I'm so excited! I've always admired these from afar, always saying to myself that I would never spend the $$$ on one of these but I just couldn't pass up Brandon Lee as Eric Draven. So now the obsession begins and I've also pre-ordered Thor:TDW. This is a great forum so glad I found it :)
Welcome to SSF! :wave
Jacket looks pretty baggy in this pic
View attachment 71051

:goodpost: It is baggy.

I said the same thing about 2 years ago

Re: Hot Toys The Crow petition

Still waiting to get mine shipped. Anyone thinking of removing the face paint to just have a Brandon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just put my pics together in a slideshow. Hope you like it. :wave

[ame]https://youtu.be/dn89Xl-2IO4[/ame]

You know, as much as I like this figure, I think the body is too short for the head? Lee was around 6foot and quite lean. Super fit and had an amazing silhouette (look at the poster) I think I might start to look at alternate bodies and hair.

Back