Hot Toys : The Crow ( Brandon Lee ) Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And now celtic pred has changed to jan too **** :gah: Well i can't swing 3 figs in jan especially a 260$ pred.
This means i gotta cancel as i really wanted him in summer time and i have 1st-2nd qtr stuff to deal with.

The Crow, Celtic Predator and War Machine Mark 2 all moved to January! :yess:

Well done Hot Toys! :clap

yesss. super excited. do you guys think i should pre order on the site. or just wait til it comes out to purchase.

Re: Hot Toys The Crow petition

I'm guessing this will be in stock for a good amount of time .

Has anyone noticed the pics OMG posted on his FB?

y8ebu7um.jpg

Looks okey to me, I wish he didn't have that grin though.

At least he's got great dental hygiene.
Those are some pearly whites. :D

I will be getting the Crow figure but I don't think there will be any other good characters from that movie other than maybe Erni Hudson's police officer character.

Not gonna happen. I'm just happy we finally got a fully realized 1/6 Brandon Lee Eric draven ( long over do). Hopes for a hot toys alternative character from the crow is a huge pipe line dream... NOT gonna happen. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Not gonna happen. I'm just happy we finally got a fully realized 1/6 Brandon Lee Eric draven ( long over do). Hopes for a hot toys alternative character from the crow is a huge pipe line dream... NOT gonna happen. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Hey you DONT KNOW THAT! HT might do it when they're done with IM someday :wink1:

Not serious

The only thing that concerns me about this closer release date is whether or not they updated the figure at all. I'm not going to lie, while I'll happily get a Crow figure for my collection, the version they showed at Ani-Com did feel like an afterthought. Like they didn't put as much effort into getting it right as they did with Iron Man. The shorter hair, the oddly skinny-fitting leather pants, the coat looking like a cheap custom or third-party accessory when we know HT is capable of masterful tailoring... I feel as though they made this figure just to shut the cult fans up, expecting that we'll buy it no matter how it looks simply because it's Draven. Hopefully the final product proves me wrong.

The only thing that concerns me about this closer release date is whether or not they updated the figure at all. I'm not going to lie, while I'll happily get a Crow figure for my collection, the version they showed at Ani-Com did feel like an afterthought. Like they didn't put as much effort into getting it right as they did with Iron Man. The shorter hair, the oddly skinny-fitting leather pants, the coat looking like a cheap custom or third-party accessory when we know HT is capable of masterful tailoring... I feel as though they made this figure just to shut the cult fans up, expecting that we'll buy it no matter how it looks simply because it's Draven. Hopefully the final product proves me wrong.

:exactly: The fact its being released this early i believe they made no corrections and released it as is. Which i can live with.

I picked up Man of Steel today from our local retailer and they confirmed The Crow will be released last week of December. Just thought I'd share. Not gonna get him though, too much Hot Toys in a month already :slap

Back