Hot Toys : The Crow ( Brandon Lee ) Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:exactly: The fact its being released this early i believe they made no corrections and released it as is. Which i can live with.

there's a chance that changes have been made. Man of Steel Superman was released about 2months early and they fixed the body, cape and suit and possibly tweaked the sculpt

Do SS switch your flex payments or do you have to make contact with them?

They will notify you, if you notice them notifying others and not you, you then let them know you want to change it.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Is this gonna be 14" tall?

1470108_234600100041875_430270313_n.jpg

:rolleyes2

So it looks like if everything comes out like the new release dates state i'll have to pay for the Crow, Vader & the Celtic pred next month. Gonna be tough so close after Christmas but i will find a way :)

Re: Hot Toys The Crow petition

I have heard of ss holding items or pushing flex pays out farther. I may give them a ring and do that with the crow.

Given that they've modified the Elder Predator, I wonder if they've made any changes to Draven...

Given that they've modified the Elder Predator, I wonder if they've made any changes to Draven...

Hard to say not many people have *****ed to HT about this figure. HT preds are always inaccurate and
theres a lot more fans that buy preds.
This figure is being released soon so theres no time to make any changes if they haven't already.
Just have to wait for the asian release photos.

I'll be happy with slightly longer hair.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I'll be happy with slightly longer hair.

Yeah, I think apart from the hair (which could stand to be even an inch longer in 1/6 scale) it's pretty good looking. I wasn't sold on the expression at first, but it's grown on me.

Back