Hot Toys : The Crow ( Brandon Lee ) Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Crow petition

Come on build it already. Why wait! One life eh? ...

I for once coudnt understand people boxing and stashing their figures for iternity. I understand not making this kitbash but am just saying... Many people keep them nice and boxed and unopened. Its like buying a darn 100k car and playing on and off in your garage. There is nothing mint, eventually it will all be dust. I believe in displaying them, although i always display in a glass case so as not to damage them. But yeah boxing and saving for future is not my thing!...

So i say... Build it up boy, enjoy it and make him wait for his son, (9 months) give or take ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

unusual fixing for the bruce sculpt.not an enterbay or HT.hope the likeness goes with this crow figure(you would be better getting a custom enterbay or maybe a dx04 sculpt)to do Brandon justice.just my opinion.

not sire if anyone noticed but it looks they changed the release date to January at least that's what it says on sideshow

No way , that's odd and not really cool as I had it planned for spring.

Not sure if its a glitch on ssc site or not but another figure in jan is ok for my budget.
Still jan seems rather early for HT and there haven't been any new pics for some time.

Not sure if its a glitch on ssc site or not but another figure in jan is ok for my budget.
Still jan seems rather early for HT and there haven't been any new pics for some time.

I don't think it's a glitch. A lot of items have had the release/ship date changed on their site

I'm ecstatic! This will be put on my icons shelf :yess:

I'm excited but will have to make adjustments to get it.
Vader and the crow in one month is pretty awesome.

I'm excited but will have to make adjustments to get it.
Vader and the crow in one month is pretty awesome.

Same here i'm getting vader as well and i can swing this too but if ED-209, robocop, and mk17 come out in feb i will be in trouble.
Mk17 i can just cancel and get later but Ed-209 and robo i have deposits and points on so i can't cancel them.
See the extra money i get brandon with in jan was meant to go towards ed and robo, i too had brandon planned for spring. :panic:

Lol yea I was looking to save my points till later this year. May have to use to soften the blow of this.

Yea that's true. I think he will be available for awhile after release too. Seems nothing really sells out right away.

I hated to do it but i cancelled this one. :( just some priorities change!

Cheers!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Has anyone noticed the pics OMG posted on his FB?

y8ebu7um.jpg

Looks okey to me, I wish he didn't have that grin though.

Back