Hot Toys : The Crow ( Brandon Lee ) Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Priced about $175 which is very good!

Unless that's just for Ani-con preorders.

I would imagine it's going up $10 per page of comments on here, looking at Hot Toys pricing policy of late I can't see it up for that.

I'm not as hyped as some about the figure although I might have picked it up but seeing the sculpt it's down to a 50/50 at best, I don't think it's that good a likeness of Brandon, the hairs not right and the expression doesn't work for me either.

On top of everything else when the scalpers and profiteers see the hype the figure will start going for silly money with people buying for profit instead of pleasure which is the bane of genuine collectors.

I agree. It cuts down on all the whiny self entitled babies screaming where is this licensed figure and this one even though they ain't buying them anyway.

Yup, exactly.

The MMS 136 Tech Noir Arnold was the same way. I loved how we got that teaser with the arm surgery and then in less than 12 hours all the official specs/pics popped up.

That's how every figure should be done. "Coming Soon . . . " makes everyone cry for years on end.

This was certainly an awesome announcement. I was excited for the MoS reveal but by the time it was announced, everybody knew it was coming and while the figure is awesome, being slapped across the face with an awesome surprise release is a lot more exciting. No hype to lead to disappointment or waning interest due to time between teases and reveals. This is the second time this has happened in the last two months for something I love, the other being the blast of information regarding the new nine inch nails album and tour. Good times :D

Now let's just hope it doesn't take 3 weeks for the preorder :lol:

Last edited:
1003480_10151514681857344_1812609642_n.jpg

:rock :rock :rock

I think the figure looks amazing.
Love the sculpt,glad it's not a simple ho-hum neutral face.
I wish it did come with a shotgun or 2 flat hands and a throwing knife
so you can pose him catching it in his hands.
I like how Hot Toys can surprise us still.

Love the figure, could use another head for serious look, but i'll buy..dammit, too much money on hobby

Gotta have this guy. Looks great. I'm sure some people won't be happy about the smiling sculpt but I'm glad they gave him a look with some personality rather than that lifeless blank look they give sometimes.

While I agree it does look quite cool looking with the look they chose, I feel this might of sacrificed some likeness to it though, it doesn't really look realistic or like Brandon Lee.

Love the figure, could use another head for serious look, but i'll buy..dammit, too much money on hobby

:exactly:

I would think a more serious look would look more accurate and realistic IMO.

Lovin' this figure! It's about time Hot Toys got away from the newer licenses (ENOUGH with the Iron Man figs!) and gave us some highly demanded figures like this.

I kinda wish this had been a DX with more accessories. The expression works, however an additional head with the "serious" look would've been nice. And this really should come with a plethora of weapons...guns, Tin Tin's knives, Top Dollar's sword, etc. The display base should be designated "Eric Draven," for sure. Also, I feel the display stand for the crow should be taller so when placed next to the figure, it looks like the crow is swooping in over his shoulder. A magnetically attachable feature for the crow on the figure's shoulder would've been ideal, too.

Anyway, I'm stoked! I'll definitely be picking this one up... one of my fav movies!

not a fan of the expression choice but MAN am i excited for this!!! honestly the first thing im so excited for from HT since before all the avengers iron man batman drubbings..

I'm positive gun accessories are a no-no as a provision of the license from the Lee estate. Pretty much always been that way since McFarlane made the first figure. So I always expected a HT not to have any or trigger finger hands.

But I have plenty of spares and electrical tape, so no worries :) Just gotta find a good samurai sword.

I was about to complain about the lack of guns but this makes sense 100% as such if this is under $200 considered it ordered!

The weather vane exclusive is a bit crappy though. They should have made the guitar the exclusive as the weather vane is far my integral to the character in the movie.

Back