Hot Toys : The Crow ( Brandon Lee ) Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The scar on the nose was only in the comic. And I feel like the shell casings were either the same situation or they were almost unnoticeable in the film.

The scar is there in the film but very faint.

No shell casings though, that was only in the GN.

MMS 210

~ Movie Masterpiece Series ~
The 1/6th scale Eric Draven Collectible Figure special features:
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Brandon Lee as Eric Draven in The Crow - Approximately 30 cm tall
- Slim body with over 30 points of articulations
- Three (3) pairs of interchangeable gloved palms including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of holding palms
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms

Costume:
- One (1) damaged black long sleeve t-shirt
- One (1) damaged black long coat
- One (1) leather-like black trousers
- One (1) pair of black boots

Accessories:
- One (1) crow with stand
- One (1) guitar
- One (1) necklace
- Figure stand with Eric Draven nameplate and the movie logo

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by Yulli
- Head Painted by JC. Hong
- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
- Costume Designed by Hai Lim

For fans in Hong Kong, the special edition is only available for pre-order at 15th ACGHK and will include one (1) weather vane as bonus accessory.
(This special edition is for selected markets only.)

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
Release date: Q1-2, 2014
c 2013 CROWVISION, INC. All rights reserved.
c 2013 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

Even though its probably 12 months or longer till we get this, I'm working overtime tomorrow just to have the extra $$ now ready for this!
Waited years just to see the words 'hot toys' and 'crow' in the same sentence!

Instant buy ..... just when I thought I was out 1/6....you pull me back in !

Love the expression and so glad they went with this!
Neutral is so boring ....and a creepy smile is so perfect here.

Think I'll buy the Blitzway statue just so I can stand Brandon at his fathers feet on that massive statue base....

Nice figure but is it just me or is Hot Toys crap at doing teeth..? Eg:

Wolverine
Avengers Cap unmasked sculpt
Laughing DX11 Joker head
And now The Crow

:panic::hi5:

I'm so happy guys! This is a dream come true for me; truly a grail piece and something I can finally but a big check on my wishlist.

I love everything so far. Still wish they'd include a straight-faced head sculpt and some more accessories: shotgun, pistols, 'Hangman's Joke' record in particular would take it to the next level.

Or, if they want to take the less expensive road, give us some trigger finger hands and we can kit-bash the weapons ourselves....I'm sure that exact shotgun and pistols have been made at some point in 1/6

hmm...I wonder if he's got the tears on the back of his jacket?

gahhh can't wait to see more! Hope he's out for Christmas (doubt it, though) :impatient:

edit: eh, just saw the Q1-Q2 2014 release date. Oh well, but they better not delay this like some of their recent stuff!

Monumental moment for sure, guys. Let's show HT we're interested in these kinds of licenses!

Agreed. This has been number 1 on my list of figures I want hot toys to do. I never thought we would actually get him. I wonder how far fetched it would be for them to do a Johnny Rico figure from starship troopers. He's also on my list.

...sigh... those horse teeth. Wish it's mouth was closed.
:(

58138_10151514682212344_2105785922_n.jpg

I think a lot of you are forgetting Brandon had quite large teeth.

This is highly accurate. Look at the scene in slo motion with the kids in Halloween costumes dancing around him.

I think a lot of you are forgetting Brandon had quite large teeth.

This is highly accurate. Look at the scene in slo motion with the kids in Halloween costumes dancing around him.

No not talking about the size of his teeth in comparison to the actor, but the actual sculpting of the teeth. Angled outwards at the bottom, HT have been doing this a lot lately, which makes them look horsey.

I'm a bit disappointed to be honest, I don't think that's a great sculpt and I was super amped for this. :(

Why don't they just take existing Bruce Lee headsculpt and work on it instead?

love sideshow freaks have been reading for a long time however it was this figure that made me actually join, looooong 12 months coming up. Fingers crossed the final product nails it. 'Can you put me up for the night' pun not intended....

No not talking about the size of his teeth in comparison to the actor, but the actual sculpting of the teeth. Angled outwards at the bottom, HT have been doing this a lot lately, which makes them look horsey.

I'm a bit disappointed to be honest, I don't think that's a great sculpt and I was super amped for this. :(

Ah I get ya bud.

Personally I love it but can see why it's dividing people.

The buck tooth sculpt does bother me . I dont see buck tooth brandon pics anywhere.HTS fix this I hope , together with the Storm Riders Cloud face , both are wanted figs .

Back