Hot Toys : The Crow ( Brandon Lee ) Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Crow petition

Yep looks amazing. Glad I didn't cancel him. Come on hurry up! Want him! Keep the pics coming.

Handgun will never be there ...but that's what ebay is for....

But an 'opening scene/transformation' version might be.

Calm sculpt + clean shirt/pants and normal hands (before hand wrapping) ....perhaps with other accessories like Gabriel the cat.

I wouldn't be surprised at all to see them do exactly that and not even change the sculpt and do it as a convention exclusive (see 'evil' Reeves Superman)

Don't forget the hand with the hole :)

Last edited:
1466061_645572208814444_301848529_n.jpg

1520780_645572218814443_1319544536_n.jpg
That artbox is just way too damn cool! :rock

holymoley!! :thud:

Such a grail figure right here fellas! :rock

Last edited:
Handgun will never be there ...but that's what ebay is for....

But an 'opening scene/transformation' version might be.

Calm sculpt + clean shirt/pants and normal hands (before hand wrapping) ....perhaps with other accessories like Gabriel the cat.

I wouldn't be surprised at all to see them do exactly that and not even change the sculpt and do it as a convention exclusive (see 'evil' Reeves Superman)

Damn... and I would gladly buy it too. :lol Ideally I'd have just one figure with all of the accessories and clothing styles, but if they were to release a second figure I could display one clean with the coat and one with the electrical tape and weather vane.

:exactly: I never suspected this figure but I am sooooooo happy it happened

neither did eye and what's even cooler is that right when the pics started surfacing last night, the Crow was on one of the movie channels last night and it just hyped me up even more for this thing

neither did eye and what's even cooler is that right when the pics started surfacing last night, the Crow was on one of the movie channels last night and it just hyped me up even more for this thing

I'll watch it when I get home...... one of the few figs I'll pay crazy eBay prices to get early....off to OMG thread :yess:

Damn... and I would gladly buy it too. :lol Ideally I'd have just one figure with all of the accessories and clothing styles, but if they were to release a second figure I could display one clean with the coat and one with the electrical tape and weather vane.

Yeah I think most of us would do the same ...and I think Hot Toys knows it :D

What body do you guys think this is on? A regular TrueType or a slim? If it's a slim, they really shouldn't have done that... I'm curious how easy it is to remove the clothing and replace the body.

What body do you guys think this is on? A regular TrueType or a slim? If it's a slim, they really shouldn't have done that... I'm curious how easy it is to remove the clothing and replace the body.

looks to be a Bruce Lee body with modified arms to be double jointed

:clap Yeah Luka is really good at doing pics for HT figures. Just wish HT had given us brandon lee crow years ago.

I don't think it would've come out this good. I mean just look at the differences between the MMS T2 T800 to the DX10 T800 and now the DX13 BD T800 as an example of how much better HT has gotten and just a few years

The hair on the figure in Luka's photo looks different than the OMG figure. The hair on luka's figure is closer to the face on the left side for some reason. I think it looks better that way.

I'm just stoked to finally have a Crow figure with a solid likeness. Nothing so far has come close to this, it's an absolute milestone for diehard fans. However hush-hush the release may be, this could very well become a grail. Hell, it already is for me. :D

The hair on the figure in Luka's photo looks different than the OMG figure. The hair on luka's figure is closer to the face on the left side for some reason. I think it looks better that way.
Pretty sure a little bit of heat from a hair dryer could get the hair on this to go closer to the face if you prefer it that way
I'm just stoked to finally have a Crow figure with a solid likeness. Nothing so far has come close to this, it's an absolute milestone for diehard fans. However hush-hush the release may be, this could very well become a grail. Hell, it already is for me. :D

Same for me :hi5:

Back