1/6 Hot Toys - The Clone Wars: Darth Maul (Lord Mandalore) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm keen to get this just so I can swap his tattooed torso onto the DX 16 legs (and use a DX 16 head) - for a 'Sith training' look. I think the head looks a little bobble-headed on this figure.

I think there's a decent chance they are just using the Solo head as a placeholder.

They'll have time to tweak it if outrage is loud enough [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting that the consensus here isn't overwhelmingly positive. My first impression was he looks very cool.

But like most others possibly think, it seems there's a bit too much Maul market saturation.

I'll have to see if I get this or not. It is pretty cool looking though.

Yep price is ok. TBA also at 1870HKD - 50 = 1820HKD shipped !

https://www.toysbuyingagent.com/product-page/hot-toys-tms024-star-wars-the-clone-wars-1-6-darth-maul

My first impression was that the sarco***os could be the inner box. Cool idea for the packaging.

Hope they have a print for his eyes so it could theoretically be used with the Coruscant Troopers.

Yeahp, it is the packaging box.

"- Specially designed Mandalorian sarcophagus inspired box packaging"

The mouth is of Michael Keaton.
I like metal legs of TCW over Solo.

I feel a great disturbance in the force. It's as if thousands of Solo Maul pre-orders were suddenly cancelled.

I feel a great disturbance in the force. It's as if thousands of Solo Maul pre-orders were suddenly cancelled.

Good, of the two, I think I prefer the Solo figure, more interesting looking for the shelf, gives me better chances of getting one when I can swing the cash.

Thought they won't announce this until they release SOLO Maul. I guess they are pushing out Clone Wars figs. The previous ones announced must be getting a lot of orders.

Thought they won't announce this until they release SOLO Maul. I guess they are pushing out Clone Wars figs. The previous ones announced must be getting a lot of orders.

wait 'till 212th Battalion and CW OBi show up....

Hmmm.. Not sure I like this. That head sculpt isn't very appealing.

I do really like Maul as a character and was considering this after the tease, but after seeing him I feel it is an easy pass. I have the EPI Maul which will always be the definitive Darth Maul, and don't think I'll have a reason/need to ever buy another.

Congrats to those excited about this. Maybe final product images 2 years from now will change my tune... :lol

Back