1/6 Hot Toys - The Clone Wars: Darth Maul (Lord Mandalore) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eh I don't think the cartoon design really translates that well to a live action figure myself. Although the puffy Solo head isn't helping. Maybe with the TPM head or Sideshow head...

Easy pass. Would be way more excited with Solo Maul final pics .

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Eh I don't think the cartoon design really translates that well to a live action figure myself. Although the puffy Solo head isn't helping. Maybe with the TPM head or Sideshow head...

GNDgqAipYMgJfzv4JBirPB.jpg

This needs a new HS to look right

Terrific figure. Not a PO for me though..... I only need one Maul.
I?m Glad the Clone Wars is getting so much love. Who?d have thought that HT would make more CW figures than EPIX figures! Season 7 must have been insanely popular..... I really hope they go back and give us an animated feature of Son of Dathomir.

Newly developed sculpt, yeah, sure. Reused sculpt from Solo version.

That was the SOLO Maul sculpt =]]
Yes and hes not old enough for them to be using that sculpt....

Also Maul has always been on a muscular body and now they have it on what looks like an 11 year old boys body with single elbow joints. Hate it. Everything but the sculpt and body is nice.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Why did they reuse the Solo head? Doesnt look right with this outfit at all and its about 10 years too early for him to be looking that old. Thanks to Clone Wars Maul is one of my favourite characters but this HS doesn?t work as well as it does on the Solo version.

Also looks to be no torso articulation thanks to his cybernetic leg belt thing.

That sarcophagus is definitely cardboard, judging by the price 1870hkd.

At least TPM Maul came with 2 heads so easy swap

So happy we?re getting this Maul, especially as it reflects his appearance from some of his most defining episodes. Looks mostly spot on to me, right down to the proportions on the torso - he?s depicted as being pretty lean in TCW.

The one thing I?m not too pleased about the use of the Solo headsculpt. Just bought another Hot Toys TPM headsculpt (which always looked more like a realistic interpretation of TCW Maul than Ray Park to me anyway) so that I can swap that onto this figure when the time comes, provided the neck allows for it.

Will also need a Darksaber to get my preferred display out of this figure!

I'm not so sure that you can put Maul in the sarcophagus. Looking at the one with the Coruscant Guard, the window looks to be a picture of Maul as it still looks flat, there's no depth inside the box.

Maul.JPG

Why did they reuse the Solo head? Doesnt look right with this outfit at all and its about 10 years too early for him to be looking that old. Thanks to Clone Wars Maul is one of my favourite characters but this HS doesn?t work as well as it does on the Solo version.

Also looks to be no torso articulation thanks to his cybernetic leg belt thing.

That sarcophagus is definitely cardboard, judging by the price 1870hkd.

At least TPM Maul came with 2 heads so easy swap

Turning side to side is possible. There is a visible seam line in the torso (just above the belt) in one of the pictures.

Back