1/6 Hot Toys - The Clone Wars: Darth Maul (Lord Mandalore) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's inevitable now. :yess:

attachment.php

attachment.php

As inevitable as this?

2a803f12190323696dd78046c4fe270e.jpg

When does Maul ever wear Mandalorian armour?

Just in case. Spoiler alert for those who have yet to see TCW.

Not quite sure anymore if he actually wears one in the 5th season or if there were only Mandalorian troops, loyal to him after he killed Satine (or was it Pre Vizla), that wore it.

As inevitable as this?

2a803f12190323696dd78046c4fe270e.jpg

That's probably 100% Ford; I don't think this would even require Ray Park's license right? I don't know how it works being based on a cartoon that was based on a real person in makeup then made real again, but either way I'm sure his likeness was bundled with his contract as opposed to Ford.

My question is will HT just reuse the legs from the solo figure or will they be completely different to match the show. Kinda hard to tell in these pics

That's probably 100% Ford; I don't think this would even require Ray Park's license right? I don't know how it works being based on a cartoon that was based on a real person in makeup then made real again, but either way I'm sure his likeness was bundled with his contract as opposed to Ford.

Yeah, Park was hired as a stuntman, so he most likely has no rights or royalties whatsoever.

I have more interest in this vs Solo Maul. Make it a DX to justify Spider Legs swap in and a longer-horned head option. I learned to love Maul from CW. TPM he looks cool but there's 0 substance, but in CW and Rebels we get a much more interesting character.

This can even be the first time we get the darksaber! Hope they throw it in the set.

Just in case. Spoiler alert for those who have yet to see TCW.

Not quite sure anymore if he actually wears one in the 5th season or if there were only Mandalorian troops, loyal to him after he killed Satine (or was it Pre Vizla), that wore it.

Damn..I'd love a Pre Visla too!!!
Hasbro have just released the Mauldalorian in the States too if I'm correct,so there's another Mando that could easily be done and look amazing on the shelf.

Utterly ridiculous that me may get to the stage where we have more HT Mauls than HT Han Solos!!

What do you mean ?

So far we've only got TPM Maul and Solo Maul, this thread is misleading and should be a speculation title instead.

Meanwhile, ANH Han, ANH Stormtrooper disguised Han, TFA old Han and 3 younger versions of HAN from the Solo movie.

What do you mean ?

So far we've only got TPM Maul and Solo Maul, this thread is misleading and should be a speculation title instead.

Meanwhile, ANH Han, ANH Stormtrooper disguised Han, TFA old Han and 3 younger versions of HAN from the Solo movie.

Anything not OT doesn?t count, obviously.

Back