Hot Toys THE BATMAN -1/6 Batman / Batman deluxe / Batman + batsignal set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eh I'm still perfectly fine with the HT figure. I don't see anything that really needs improved on it, especially now that they're giving us a proper wired cape. Maybe the body isn't quite as slender as Pattinson was in the movie, but it's nothing I can't easily live with.
cape is too long

I also don't see how much better the QS version could be. The only thing that bothers me about HT's is the chest shape and how the outer top edges aren't more tucked under the cape. Would never use the Wayne sculpt, so any improvements on that are pointless for me.

Though I probably will end up with both versions anyways for display options with vehicles and such.

Wrong thread but here is 1/6 Joker by queen studios I think we all gonna be surprised by their Batman. It all depends on prices now, what is a price difference between QS and HT, if they cost 500+ most of the ppl including me probably still gonna stay with HT
I think for me it’s going to be a question of not only quality, but the breadth of the offerings. Hot Toys delivered a hell of a package with this one and I’m curious to see how each company differentiates themselves. I look at a company like JND, and something like Kojun’s Al Pacino from Heat and I start wondering if we won’t see them try to mass produce that kind of functionality with higher-end figures that retain the silicon heads/glass eyes and rooted hair while the other guys do their thing.

I think for me it’s going to be a question of not only quality, but the breadth of the offerings. Hot Toys delivered a hell of a package with this one and I’m curious to see how each company differentiates themselves. I look at a company like JND, and something like Kojun’s Al Pacino from Heat and I start wondering if we won’t see them try to mass produce that kind of functionality with higher-end figures that retain the silicon heads/glass eyes and rooted hair while the other guys do their thing.
Personally for me it all depends on the prices, I live overseas and Hot Toys already cost me extra and need to stay realistic to afford food lol as QT said into comments not all the figures gonna be sold worldwide. Silicone figures look great but I'm sure after some years they gonna get some problems... I hope 1/6 ones are all plastic.

Well…am I officially the only one who actually LOVES the Wingsuit? 😎

Attachments

• 9CF7DFEF-C897-4E7D-8131-86DEDC555FBB.jpeg
    9CF7DFEF-C897-4E7D-8131-86DEDC555FBB.jpeg
    81.1 KB · Views: 82
I was just comparing specs with the regular and deluxe ... so the sticky bomb gun goes in the thigh holster(?) but it's only listed as included with the deluxe ... that's a veeeeerrrry cheeky move by Hot Toys if so ...

I was just comparing specs with the regular and deluxe ... so the sticky bomb gun goes in the thigh holster(?) but it's only listed as included with the deluxe ... that's a veeeeerrrry cheeky move by Hot Toys if so ...
Yep. I like my gadgets so that is irritating.

Yep. I like my gadgets so that is irritating.
It's a huge price difference (in part due to other accessories sure) but that means the regular is basically an incomplete figure -- where do they get the nerve to sell a figure with an empty holster? It seems almost like a mistake ...

It's a huge price difference (in part due to other accessories sure) but that means the regular is basically an incomplete figure -- where do they get the nerve to sell a figure with an empty holster? It seems almost like a mistake ...
Oh Howard knows what he is doing. Very intentional. But if someone makes or sells one on Ebay, it might be $20-$25 bucks.

I love the symbol as a batarang. Reminds me of Tim Drake's detachable Robin "R" from the 90's. Really excited to see the Hot Toy include that function.

Well…am I officially the only one who actually LOVES the Wingsuit? 😎
I liked it as a concept but that scene had some pretty janky cgi and Batman clearly hasn’t had much practice flying.

Not sure what I’ll do with it in the display…

Maybe, if I get the QS Batman as well I’ll have one fully suited on the HT building base, one unmasked and then stick the extra masked Batman head and some hands on a spare body, dress it up in the flight suit and hang it up above the display.

How the bat symbol thing was used was kind of lame. Like this most inefficient utility knife.
Well it looked to me like that was just the easiest thing for him to grab at that moment. I doubt it's his main, go to weapon for anything. And I doubt we'll ever see him use it as an actual batarang, since that would probably be even more inefficient in the real world.

How the bat symbol thing was used was kind of lame. Like this most inefficient utility knife.

Well it looked to me like that was just the easiest thing for him to grab at that moment. I doubt it's his main, go to weapon for anything. And I doubt we'll ever see him use it as an actual batarang, since that would probably be even more inefficient in the real world.
You mean like this tactical vest that has a gun at the chest? Quick access makes sense for me.

isolated-military-tactical-armor-vest-isolated-photo-military-armor-olive-colored-tactical-vest-molle-system-pouches-185424831.jpg

Back