Hot Toys TF Exclusive BvS Armored Batman (Battle Damaged Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gary-Coleman-wtf.gif
Some figures are slated for a hard Q3 or Q4 release. There might have been a delay if it said Q3/Q4. I wanted to understand their intent.

What are you confused about?

Some figures are slated for a hard Q3 or Q4 release. There might have been a delay if it said Q3/Q4. I wanted to understand their intent.

What are you confused about?

I think the confusion is just a wording thing since there really isn't any "between" when it comes to Quarters. One ends and the next begins.

Now, there is a beginning, middle and end to each quarter. So, for Q3, we have July(beginning), August (middle) and September(end). Then, once September is over, we start Q4 with October. Hope that makes sense :wave:

I think the confusion is just a wording thing since there really isn't any "between" when it comes to Quarters. One ends and the next begins.

Now, there is a beginning, middle and end to each quarter. So, for Q3, we have July(beginning), August (middle) and September(end). Then, once September is over, we start Q4 with October. Hope that makes sense :wave:

All good. I know what quarters are. Was trying to figure out how someone got weeks from "Q3/Q4".

SSC, the Exclusive US Dist, has it scheduled for Oct-Dec in US. so I'm guessing late Nov HK release at the worst.

We'll see...

I tend to think of the first two weeks and the last two weeks of the quarter as the beginning and end, respectively, with the 8 weeks in the middle as, well, the middle of the quarter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It'd be nice if the wait meant they were redoing the head sculpt to show some actual emotion.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Yeah, they would've made a facebook post about it if they were. They made one for Batman's abs. :lol

I almost caved. I think its still available. For everything they did right on this i feel that it needed an angry face. Oh well. SS bats it is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ohh look!
This thing that everybody forgot about and irrelevant whatsoever [JL] is just released!

you're not alone!

already have the regular...trying to decide HOW bad I need a BD version, with everything else coming out for marvel & dc...

Same here....but a bd chest plate e new bland sculpt does not seems to justify it...
I don’t consider the spear because I’ve got the Toys Era one...

Back