Hot Toys TF Exclusive BvS Armored Batman (Battle Damaged Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just guessing lol. Ghost rider and iron man have been released. So just this and thor left right? Ebay sellers would probably put this up for $400 minimum

It's 4th quarter 2017 . October , nov, December . Will be lucky to get this late November in the USA.

Not necessarily. SS Batman was slated for Nov-Jan 2018 but he came out last week so nothing is out of the question with the HT exclusives considering they are more limited so a smaller run means faster production time. And if they are reusing assets it speeds up production as well. The Ragnarok Thor and Armored Bats will be out sooner rather than later.

Not necessarily. SS Batman was slated for Nov-Jan 2018 but he came out last week so nothing is out of the question with the HT exclusives considering they are more limited so a smaller run means faster production time. And if they are reusing assets it speeds up production as well. The Ragnarok Thor and Armored Bats will be out sooner rather than later.

:goodpost:

Nice sig btw

The 2017 Toy Fair Ex stuff is expected to be issued very soon. I had an email essentially saying - have a lot of cash ready as there's a bunch of stuff I ordered on its way !!!

Guys will this be in anybody's option shipping from SS before Xmas

I would say 95% chance that this ships from SSC in the US BEFORE XMAS . Remember 5 to 6 weeks after release from Secret base / Hong Kong . So we need a Sept /October / Early November release . Ghost rider release last week SSC still shows October .

Short answer . Yes . It will ship before xmas . Lolo

According to Secret Base estimates, this should be releasing either this week or next week.

I see. When they put Q3/Q4, I thought that meant "either Q3 or Q4" not "between Q3 and Q4".

Gary-Coleman-wtf.gif

Back