Hot Toys TF Exclusive BvS Armored Batman (Battle Damaged Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A94AB293-8A90-43E9-85B7-116F145A5808.jpeg

I think im going to cancel my PO. Not really feeling it anymore and I already have the regular Armored version.

I don’t own any Bats....eBay prices dropping if they get to a level I like.....I might bite. Kinda getting the feeling this may be a warmer...

I have this custom headsculpt for my regular armored bats, I will try it on the bd version to see which sculpt looks better.

26167580309_fd15f7275f_c.jpg

Awesome! How much did you spend? Also any pictures of it on your regular armored bats?

Where is all the blog pics and reviews....I know they’ll arrive eventually however; the slowness makes the think this isn’t on many radars

Where is all the blog pics and reviews....I know they’ll arrive eventually however; the slowness makes the think this isn’t on many radars

This thread also is kind of moving at a snail's pace since the figure's release in HK. Seems like many are just snoring through this release. With JL right around the corner, I do think HT may have waited a little too long with this figure's announcement.

This thread also is kind of moving at a snail's pace since the figure's release in HK. Seems like many are just snoring through this release. With JL right around the corner, I do think HT may have waited a little too long with this figure's announcement.

A part of this reason was the silent release at secret base . No release photos [emoji848][emoji107]. Not sure why ?? Same with Thor . Deanknight will be receiving him very soon with review to boot .

Awesome! How much did you spend? Also any pictures of it on your regular armored bats?

I am currently working overseas, Will take pics after I go back to US.

Bought in Japan not too long ago.
You gotta to pay to play, so I'd rather not talk about the price of my custom pieces anymore. lol

A part of this reason was the silent release at secret base . No release photos [emoji848][emoji107]. Not sure why ?? Same with Thor . Deanknight will be receiving him very soon with review to boot .

I like his reviews as well, very informative.

It's mainly the much better articulation that's pushing it for me, I do love the damaged look aswell tho

Just bought this figure but like everyone else I hate the head sculpt for the same reason, i.e. no emotion. I am thinking about buying Greg's custom sculpt. However, I have no idea who could paint the custom sculpt. Can you recommend a painter? Some of the images of Greg's custom sculpt are painted and it looks awesome. Anyone know who painted those? Thanks.

Who painted this for you? How much was it to paint it? I am looking for a painter for my custom Greg sculpt for my BVS battle damaged Batman.

Back