Hot Toys TF Exclusive BvS Armored Batman (Battle Damaged Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm surprised that everyone is so positive about this release. I personally find it disgusting that they only added the spear in this version of the figure. And I don't even own any version of the armoured Batman. It's like they really didn't know what figure to make for this year's Toy Fair Exclusive promo.

I would've liked if they packed the spear with the first figure, but I give them some leniency for that since no other toy companies (Medicom, Kids Logic, etc) started making spears until fairly recenty. It's like they weren't told about it before the movie came out.

Similar to how all the toys of
Spoiler Spoiler:
look nothing like his final design.

I would've liked if they packed the spear with the first figure, but I give them some leniency for that since no other toy companies (Medicom, Kids Logic, etc) started making spears until fairly recenty. It's like they weren't told about it before the movie came out.

Similar to how all the toys of
Spoiler Spoiler:
look nothing like his final design.

Yeah I agree with you,
The kryptonite spear was a pivotal part of the movie & I'm sure warner brothers wouldn't have wanted that getting out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the idea of this figure but the facial expression is boring. Could of gave him clinched teeth with a grin at least.
I plan on making old man Bruce our of this one. This is my first armored batman. Only reason I picked this one up is because it reminds me of tdkr. I was severely disappointed in batman v superman movie. Just doesn't compare.

I personally find it disgusting that they only added the spear in this version of the figure.

Well it would be a bit stupid if they give the spear with the clean version of the armor. "nice" but a very bad business move. If they come to make the battle damaged version of the armor but they had already gave away the spear in a prior release then they would have cost one of the key selling points for people to buy the variant and shot themselves in the foot. If the initial release had swap-out battle damaged armor and head sculpt id see a point, but there wasnt.

I only want the body suit. I mean i assume that is what is giving it all that poseability.

I'm surprised that everyone is so positive about this release. I personally find it disgusting that they only added the spear in this version of the figure. And I don't even own any version of the armoured Batman. It's like they really didn't know what figure to make for this year's Toy Fair Exclusive promo.

i agree with you for sure

I find hilarious that everyone who missed the original is now totally happy to missed that because they can order battledamaged version with boring sculpt. Yeah, sure, told yourself that :D The original + custom spear is far superior.

I find hilarious that everyone who missed the original is now totally happy to missed that because they can order battledamaged version with boring sculpt. Yeah, sure, told yourself that :D The original + custom spear is far superior.

I'm glad for those who missed out the first time. They still have a chance to get a nice representation of the BvS movie but I agree, the first release is much better imo.

It's suddenly became very easy and cheaper to pick up the original on eBay though [emoji39]

So there is no chance whatsoever people actually liking this bd more in every way? Lol you guys

I'm jealous of the articulation on this one. Not that I want to put my regular armored version in any crazy poses, but the option is always nice. I think Clipper King modded his to have more articulation. Might have to go that route if I see in hand pics of this. :)

To make it even more of an "this one comes with this and that one comes with that" sort of thing, to make it more accurate, I think the only weapon the regular Armored Bats figure should have came with is the grenade launcher, since that's the only weapon he used while his suit was still intact.

Then this release come with the spear and the cable he used to drag and fling Supes with, but no grenade launcher.

Maybe even include a kitchen sink. :lol

I'm jealous of the articulation on this one. Not that I want to put my regular armored version in any crazy poses, but the option is always nice. I think Clipper King modded his to have more articulation. Might have to go that route if I see in hand pics of this. :)

I think it's the padding that's the problem. You would need to cut around the hips and shoulders and probably shave down the thickness a bit in some spots. You can't go crazy because you don't want him I'm a super baggy suit.

If anything I'm noticing everyone trying to dump black chrome version now.

Nah it always selling, even the official vendors had that selling less than the original version after a month.

What are you, 12? Get off your high horse. I don't think one is "better" than the other. I don't understand why the need to stir up hostility.

Back