Hot Toys TF Exclusive BvS Armored Batman (Battle Damaged Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, bro. I waited too long to order 1 of the other Batflecks and missed out. This 1 is great cause you can pose him with the Supes battle-damaged 1 if he's released as well.

That sucks. I was surprised they all ended up selling out. Especially since many had mixed emotions about the movie. At least you were able to get this one.

People know that StormShadow was being humorous, right? I thought it was hilarious. :hi5:
6f8dd821feb1589b59ce277785fab5dd.jpg

I wanna wait till next week when we might see some Justice League prototypes at SDCC. Not to mention all the other SW, Marvel, etc. figures that will be revealed or announced. But at the same time I don't know how long this will last. Hopefully it doesn't go to waitlist or sold out before then if I wait.

I never added it to my wallet; I just saw that there was no printed expiration date so I thought I'd be safe.

Ah, okay. I didn't mess around with that thing ... added it right away. I knew with a code that good, it wouldn't last very long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, bro. I waited too long to order 1 of the other Batflecks and missed out. This 1 is great cause you can pose him with the Supes battle-damaged 1 if he's released as well.

That sucks. I was surprised they all ended up selling out. Especially since many had mixed emotions about the movie. At least you were able to get this one.

Knew it! I called this several months ago, as well as a few others here, HT LOVES making BD figs, this was a no brainer. BUT with JL Bats coming I was starting to think they might punt on it. SO glad I now have the two Batflecks I wanted, the SS big cape Exclusive with interchangeable faces and now this.

I think they did a great job, it looks pretty badass, don't you guys think?

Just POed this guy with a coupon. :yess:

I did notice that the fins and belt on this guy appear to have a brighter gold color than the normal version. I'm curious if that's how it is in the movie. :lol

iRXQQzk.jpg

vixOHgX.jpg

I guess you haven't ordered anything from them in a year. It's the code we get from the box.

Where is the code usually found? I received my mark 46 from ssc but didn't really notice any codes. Is it a sticker slapped on the side of the box or in the hot toys box?

Where is the code usually found? I received my mark 46 from ssc but didn't really notice any codes. Is it a sticker slapped on the side of the box or in the hot toys box?

Did you get the 46 in June? If so then they didn't do any June $20 codes. Bummer if you didn't get one this month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right on the shipper box, you can't miss it. If you don't see it, it's probably because there isn't one on there or it got covered by the shipping label (has happened to me before).

Yaaaaaayyyyyy!!! Guess missing out on all the other releases wasn't so bad after all! Ordered...and best part is the short wait as compared to usual pre-orders. Now, for that Knightmare reissue....haha....

Back