Hot Toys TF Exclusive BvS Armored Batman (Battle Damaged Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That gave me goosebumps reading it. Great analysis on the scene to delineate just how much the expression on this figure misses the mark, by not at all accurately capturing the emotion in that emotion laden scene.

The figure does look great overall, but they really need to consider changing the expression on that sculpt to really sell what the entire point of this version is supposed to be about.

Yeah... loved how he grits his teeth as he delivers the "You were never even a man" line. Would've been a great face for the sculpt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My guess is that hot Toys wanted a angry emotional sculpt but didn't get approval . We heard similar hints about license approvals from budget stark with Civil war winter soldier .Thats another figure that dropped the ball completely . That figure has so much potential to be awesome but we got a very vanilla version instead .[emoji18] . I'll probably still get this because if love the look of this suit .

*cough* *cough* nope. *cough* *cough*

knightmare%2B%25E6%258B%25B7%25E8%25B2%259D.jpg

sorry to interrupt with a daft question ,but will this be on sale in hand to buy at sdcc next week or have i got it wrong
cheers

so if not today does SSC put these Toy Fair items up on weekends or Monday next chance?

This looks really cool. Especially for those that missed out on the regular armored bats.

Very tempted. As a few people have said the Affleck sculpt looks really good. On the other hand there are a lot of figures I really want as well as other things. Might have to see what else is released when this is coming out.

Nice I just got the black chrome version and this exclusive is enough reason to get another armored bats.

Back