Hot Toys TF Exclusive BvS Armored Batman (Battle Damaged Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every time I think I'm out - They pull me back in! I have been thinking of selling off my 1/6 collection... and now I'm considering this. That's just wrong!

still nothing- betting Monday if he doesn't appear in the next couple of hours..

this is not screen accurate, when his mask got half damaged, the eyes on the non-damaged side do not light up in the movie

When Batman gasses Superman for the second time in the fight,Superman tosses
Batman into a wall and as he rolls over the non damaged eye is lit for a few seconds!

Attachments

• IMG_5069.jpg
    IMG_5069.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 134
Apparently, Howard Chan didn't get the memo.

They did but apparently this was his reaction

giphy.gif

sorry to interrupt with a daft question ,but will this be on sale in hand to buy at sdcc next week or have i got it wrong
cheers

SSC used to offer Attendee and Non-Attendee orders that allowed you to pick up if you were going to the show. I don't know how it's changed recently.

When Batman gasses Superman for the second time in the fight,Superman tosses
Batman into a wall and as he rolls over the non damaged eye is lit for a few seconds!

yup i screen capped that a few posts ago too. the light up eye is perfectly accurate :)

Except when it's flickering, he never has a "calm" face. It looks like they just stuck their unmasked CW Ant-Man head into a Batman mask.

Just POd.almost didnt but if it sells out and I change my mind I can flip it

Back