Hot Toys Terminator T-1000 review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
It's a late one tonight, but I wanted to spend the time getting on this one. There's a ton to talk about and look at with the new T-1000 from Hot Toys. Almost as good as T2 was, this sixth scale figure is already in my top 5 for the year.

You can find all the reviews at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading!

Michael
MWC

I think that may be a good idea. You should rank all the figures, and with each review insert that figure into the ranking. With only a 4 point scale, there are too many 3.5/4 star reviews to figure out which ones are truly the best.

I'm not saying you're doing anything wrong or mis-reviewing (is that a word?). I love your and Wook's reviews. I just mean that Hot Toys is firing on all cylinders, and it would really help if an excellent critic like yourself would break the 3-4 star reviews down even more.

A ranking list would be awesome! Especially if you and Wookster kept separate ranking lists and we could compare and debate them.

Again, I have no fault with your reviews. They are an excellent tool for me to decide what figures to buy. So thank you for keeping up the excellent work. It's just an idea.

Thanks!

Edited to add: An overall rank list would be quite awesome because with Hot Toys improving so massively, a 4-star review 6 months-1 year ago probably won't compare to a 4-star review now. So it's hard for me to look back at an old 4-star review and wonder where you would rank it today.

Thanks guys, it didnt show it on the site for some reason. Great review Michael, I want this figure so bad and seeing pics are just killing me.

Just bought him last week and this is my currently best figure of the year. Though I also love T2 Arnie, Blade and Aldo Raine, I think T-1000 is superior.

Right this figure should be here soon!! thx to onesixthbruce really looking forward to this one.Great review as always m8 but i have a general question.What do i need to buy in order to display a 2nd figure using the spare parts?

Thx Guys.

As I said in the review, you'll need the white shirt, the blue shirt, and the loaded belt. Of course, you'll need a second body, and the narrow shouldered TT is the one I used.

To fully fill up the belt you'll also need the gun, flashlight, cuffs and clips. You can't easily see the cuffs or clips though, so really just the gun and flashlight.

However, I think the gun belt is more iconic for the motorcycle cop. I personally think that you can just go with the thin belt they've included on the patrol cop, and use the accessorized belt with the motorcycle cop. If you do that, then you just need the two shirts.

Thanks captain toy... now for the long wait for it to get here.. which actually gives me time to pick up an extra duty belt and a white shirt

Great review. Thanks.
I have one on pre-order and will be picking up a second one some time next month.
The wait is killing me.
Now we just need a young John Connor and BD T-800...and a new endoskeleton of course, to wrap up T2.

Back