1/6 Hot Toys -Terminator Genisys: T-800 Guardian

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, I might as well just post it in this thread. I kind of hope HT drops the licenses for T1 and T2 and one of the smaller companies picks it up. HT is far too busy with big money makers like Star Wars and Marvel there's not going to be any care and attention put to this Terminator stuff anymore.

Figure is well done, but gonna pass.....liked the movie, but not enough to pay for a $220 bare bones figure

same here, I liked it too so I'd buy figures of everyone else even Reese IF they give him a bunch of accessories

Also, I might as well just post it in this thread. I kind of hope HT drops the licenses for T1 and T2 and one of the smaller companies picks it up. HT is far too busy with big money makers like Star Wars and Marvel there's not going to be any care and attention put to this Terminator stuff anymore.

:goodpost:

No problemo!
I really hope they make a figure of the 1973 version, so,i can update my tech noir arnie... Of curse, as long as they make a better job with it, than the original...

hot-toys-sdcc-2015-94.jpg

hot-toys-sdcc-2015-96.jpg

hot-toys-sdcc-2015-97.jpg

hot-toys-sdcc-2015-95.jpg

hot-toys-sdcc-2015-98.jpg

hot-toys-sdcc-2015-99.jpg

Looks incredible! Glad I ordered!

I like it too....I hope they "age up" the hands a bit before release though...

If Hot Toys decide to give this set a 1/6 scale clear plastic bag containing a certain "damaged item", that would be both funny and a unique display option. I suspect such an extra will have to be a DIY mod for the future...

dog-crap.gif

Attachments

• hot-toys-sdcc-2015-96 copy.jpg
    hot-toys-sdcc-2015-96 copy.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 365
Watched this last night and can't believe how horribly reviewed this movie is. Going in my expectations were low but I actually liked this more than the last two Terminator movies that came out. I think the trailers were horrible...and ruined moments that would've otherwise made for good plot twists. Def getting the endo and either this or one of the other versions of old but not obsolete Arnold if HT decides to give this line the Marvel treatment.

Watched this last night and can't believe how horribly reviewed this movie is. Going in my expectations were low but I actually liked this more than the last two Terminator movies that came out. I think the trailers were horrible...and ruined moments that would've otherwise made for good plot twists. Def getting the endo and either this or one of the other versions of old but not obsolete Arnold if HT decides to give this line the Marvel treatment.

Totally agreed. I really enjoyed tyhe movie and I pre-ordered this guy myself.

Saw this movie on monday, really liked it as well, only thing I felt was unresolved and has been bugging me is who sent "pops" back initially? And god that pops vs t800 fight was awesome! Same with reese and the t800, i actually felt some panic and a real threat towards reese, they did a great job with it all. The trailer leak really ruins what would have been a jaw dropping twist, but as soon as I saw john at the hospital knowing ruined it all

I'm glad I never watched any of the extended previews, so I didn't know what to expect with John.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm glad I never watched any of the extended previews, so I didn't know what to expect with John.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wish I had done the same. I usually have a "1 trailer" rule, were I watch the 1st trailer and that's it, but for T:G I watched the super spoilery one and ruined the twist. Still a great twist, though.

I wish I had done the same. I usually have a "1 trailer" rule, were I watch the 1st trailer and that's it, but for T:G I watched the super spoilery one and ruined the twist. Still a great twist, though.

I think the bad marketing was the biggest problem of this movie, watching the trailers was a big mistake...

Saw it tonight and actually enjoyed it.
Was surprised, considering the reviews.

Saw the Movie and thought it was pretty good. I mean its not T1 or T2 but it was ok. Gonna order the Guardian just to help complete my Terminator collection.

Back