1/6 Hot Toys -Terminator Genisys: T-800 Guardian

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't help it man..... Two sculpts in the box :monkey3 Plus, I need to update my Trench Expendables bash.

He's been waiting for you
big_1417744192_image.jpg

:exactly:

After rewards points, this is gonna cost me about $50 shipped from SSC. I PO'd a 2nd boxset at BBTS. Def gonna pickup an additional body from TA, or MD for Trench and use one of the extra clean sculpts. Can't wait :)

I did toy with the notion of dressing one of these up as Uncle Bob, like as if he hadn't gone into the molten steel, was repaired and somehow healed seamlessly, aged and never changed his clothing style.

That's unbelievable. Only the sculpted hair gives away that it isn't really Arnold himself. TFA Han better look that good. :lecture

Imagine if they nail that. We'll be forced to conclude that Hot Toys just can't sculpt youth.

Yeah, 'What is dis ****ing ''restraint'' business' :lol

I dunno, we'll see. Maybe I'll buy another body and set one up in different clothes.

Def put the other hs to use man. It just can't sit there staring at you, while the price of the body rises on eBay. Strike now and be done with it, then if you change your mind just sell it down the road if guilt sets in :lol

Also, nice pics Para :clap

''Fentastic'' pics as Arnie himself might say. A barebones but really great looking figure.

And damn you DA, you're killing me here.

I really need to stop making statements about what I will or will not buy. I keep making a liar of myself.

This looks so cool. Too bad he doesn't come with hardly anything.

''Fentastic'' pics as Arnie himself might say. A barebones but really great looking figure.

And damn you DA, you're killing me here.

I really need to stop making statements about what I will or will not buy. I keep making a liar of myself.

No man, everybody knows your in and are just waiting to admit it :wink1:

This looks so cool. Too bad he doesn't come with hardly anything.

You getting this one Snoop? I know your collecting way less now, but this thing looks fantastic.

Back